Palmolive Fresh Infusions
4.81 / 5 based on 1,955 Reviews
Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.see more...
Top Questions See all 120 Q&A
Palmolive Fresh Infusions
- "Palmolive Concentrated Lime Basil Dish Liquid: Fresh infusions Naturally inspired Sparkling clean Phosphate free Kosher so i like this produc" in 232 reviews
- "I also believed after looking at the different scents that Ginger White Tea would be my favorite, followed by either the lemon or lime." in 210 reviews
- "I've had an opportunity to try Lemon Thyme, Ginger White Tea, and Lime Basil, and while all three fragrances smell nice, the Lemon Thyme is my favorite." in 126 reviews
- "I was iffy when I bought it, I bought the Lemon Thyme, that it would be overwhelmingly lemony like the average lemon cleaner, but it's perfect!" in 119 reviews
- "This is my go to dish soap, it cuts the grease, smells nice, all natural scent, doesn't irritate my hands like some soaps do." in 117 reviews
I love the new Palmolive Fresh Infusions Dish Soap. My favorite scent is the Lemon, but I really like the Ginger too! A little of the soap really does go along way!
I love this stuff..it is better then the regular palmolive..make my hands feel great after washing dishes.. it gets the dishes clean and it holds it bubbles rather well...
So I was very skeptical about using this because I'm so use to using Dawn dish washing soap. When I smelled it Omg I had to have it first I tried the Lemon and loved it and just recently I ran out and ended up buying the lime one. They not only smell GREAT but it washes really good and works! I definitely recommend it. Especially the lime is my favorite!
My favorite scent in the Palmolive Fresh Infusions line is the lime basil. Such a great kitchen smell. The soap cleans my dishes to my expectations.
Was it just me or do these smell like the cleaners used to clean throw up? I love the look and was excited to try them, however the smell turned me off. No thanks!
These have a nice concentrated formula, amazing scents and have beautiful bottles! I love the ginger tea scent. It had a nice sweet smell to it. They work really well too.
Amazing soap I got it for a dollar at the local store but it's great for doing dishes it really cuts through grease keeps my hands soft and wintry it's just like the ad from 30 years ago it's a great old standard nothing beats Palmolive grate soap
Excelente. Recomendado al 100%. No te arrepentirás. Desde que lo descubrí he sido mas feliz. Geniaaaaal
This product is sensational the plates and utensils of kitchen are still shiny that did not waste as with the dishwasher in cream
Q & A
How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos