Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#47 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Reviews (1925)
Photos (357)
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

Was it just me or do these smell like the cleaners used to clean throw up? I love the look and was excited to try them, however the smell turned me off. No thanks!
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Columbia, SC

My favorite scent in the Palmolive Fresh Infusions line is the lime basil. Such a great kitchen smell. The soap cleans my dishes to my expectations.
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ

I love the new Palmolive Fresh Infusions Dish Soap. My favorite scent is the Lemon, but I really like the Ginger too! A little of the soap really does go along way!
Christy P.
Christy P.
Cathedral City, CA

These have a nice concentrated formula, amazing scents and have beautiful bottles! I love the ginger tea scent. It had a nice sweet smell to it. They work really well too.
Azelia T.
Azelia T.
Amarillo, TX

So I was very skeptical about using this because I'm so use to using Dawn dish washing soap. When I smelled it Omg I had to have it first I tried the Lemon and loved it and just recently I ran out and ended up buying the lime one. They not only smell GREAT but it washes really good and works! I definitely recommend it. Especially the lime is my favorite!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Hudson, FL

I love this stuff..it is better then the regular palmolive..make my hands feel great after washing dishes.. it gets the dishes clean and it holds it bubbles rather well...
christina m.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA

I really didn't think there would be a difference in liquid soap but when I use this my hands felt so soft and smooth not rough and dry wit other liquid soaps
Hazel J.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA

Theses smell amazing . definitely something I'd reccomed buying , worth the price and money .
Tay S.
Tay S.

The scents are absolutely amazingggggg! Not to mention the detergent works great & doesn't dry out my hands which is a plus! Def 1 of my many go tos
Elsa B.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY

This lifts and cleans dirt of my dishes quickly and easily! the scents are amazing and always leave my hands feeling super soft after using it! recommend to a few friends!
Audra B.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ

How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA

So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Misty A.
Misty A.

Best Scent?
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH

Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Christine L.
Christine L.

Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.