Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#47 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Reviews (1925)
Photos (357)
Honey P.
Honey P.
nyc

If you care about buying cruelty-free products this is not the one for you. As per Peta, Colgate-Palmolive does test on animals.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Indianapolis, IN

Thanks for the free dish soap!!! :) Smells gret! works great too! :)) thank YOU! I'll pass along some to my friends!
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Abilene, TX

I got these dish soaps in a voxbox. I really wanted to like them but, not good at all on the dishes, too watery. The scents were just ok except for White Tea and Ginger, I am sorry Palmolive but that scent spells like vomit! I have had many people smell it and everyone agrees, that particular scent stinks! I don't see me buying any of these in the future. No one wanted my extra bottle.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Guntown, MS

These really do smell nice but in the end, how great the scents are and how cute the packaging doesn't matter when the company is still using animal testing.
Zola P.
Zola P.
Tupelo, MS

When I received my box of 3 Palmolive Fresh Infusions, I was immediately disappointed because 2 of the 3 bottles had cracked caps which leaked a small amount of detergent down onto the bottle and made the bottles feel sticky to the touch.

Once I had rinsed the bottles clean, I opened each of the bottles and gave them a sniff. They all smell terribly lovely! My favorite scents are a toss-up between the Lime Basil & Ginger White Tea. The scents are true to their name, that is they actually smell like what they say they smell like.

To my dismay, I looked into the Colgate-Palmolive company and they are STILL testing on animals...seriously? This is the 21st century, cut it out already.

I cannot give any animal-testing company a high rating (if I've accidentally broken that streak here on Influenster, please inform me and I will look into the matter). All nice smells aside, this is still just dish soap. It foams, it cleans dishes. The Seventh Generation brand does these functions just as well, and they're much more environmentally responsible.
Angelika C.
Angelika C.
Converse, TX

The scent didn't really last that long, which I found VERRRY dissapointing. So therefore i wasn't very pleased
maggie g.
maggie g.

for some reason, this branch of the palmolive family seemed to dry my hands out faster than most. once i'm done with this bottle, i will be switching back to regular palmolive dish soap.
Magally C.
Magally C.

They have such nice scenes. But they do leave my hands a bit dry after all the dish washing. I would give it a five star if it for the least did not leave them that dry to where i can't stand the feeling of them.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.

Ademas de ser un buen producto.. tiene aromas muy ricos. En mi pais es muy accesible, A diferencia de los demas productos.
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
Chula Vista, CA

I think Palmolive is trying to get you to buy their crappy soap by changing up the way they form the plastic molds and adding a little bit of fragrance to their crappy soap.....waste of money..
Audra B.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ

How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA

So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Misty A.
Misty A.

Best Scent?
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH

Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Christine L.
Christine L.

Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.