Palmolive Fresh Infusions uploaded by Yannine T.Palmolive Fresh Infusions uploaded by Elizabeth E.Palmolive Fresh Infusions uploaded by Theresa R.See all 358 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #43 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Reviews (1941)
Photos (357)
  • "Palmolive Concentrated Lime Basil Dish Liquid: Fresh infusions Naturally inspired Sparkling clean Phosphate free Kosher so i like this produc" in 232 reviews
  • "I also believed after looking at the different scents that Ginger White Tea would be my favorite, followed by either the lemon or lime." in 210 reviews
  • "I've had an opportunity to try Lemon Thyme, Ginger White Tea, and Lime Basil, and while all three fragrances smell nice, the Lemon Thyme is my favorite." in 126 reviews
  • "I was iffy when I bought it, I bought the Lemon Thyme, that it would be overwhelmingly lemony like the average lemon cleaner, but it's perfect!" in 119 reviews
  • "This is my go to dish soap, it cuts the grease, smells nice, all natural scent, doesn't irritate my hands like some soaps do." in 117 reviews
Angelika C.
Angelika C.
Converse, TX
The scent didn't really last that long, which I found VERRRY dissapointing. So therefore i wasn't very pleased
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Guntown, MS
These really do smell nice but in the end, how great the scents are and how cute the packaging doesn't matter when the company is still using animal testing.
Zola P.
Zola P.
Tupelo, MS
When I received my box of 3 Palmolive Fresh Infusions, I was immediately disappointed because 2 of the 3 bottles had cracked caps which leaked a small amount of detergent down onto the bottle and made the bottles feel sticky to the touch.

Once I had rinsed the bottles clean, I opened each of the bottles and gave them a sniff. They all smell terribly lovely! My favorite scents are a toss-up between the Lime Basil & Ginger White Tea. The scents are true to their name, that is they actually smell like what they say they smell like.

To my dismay, I looked into the Colgate-Palmolive company and they are STILL testing on animals...seriously? This is the 21st century, cut it out already.

I cannot give any animal-testing company a high rating (if I've accidentally broken that streak here on Influenster, please inform me and I will look into the matter). All nice smells aside, this is still just dish soap. It foams, it cleans dishes. The Seventh Generation brand does these functions just as well, and they're much more environmentally responsible.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Abilene, TX
I got these dish soaps in a voxbox. I really wanted to like them but, not good at all on the dishes, too watery. The scents were just ok except for White Tea and Ginger, I am sorry Palmolive but that scent spells like vomit! I have had many people smell it and everyone agrees, that particular scent stinks! I don't see me buying any of these in the future. No one wanted my extra bottle.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Indianapolis, IN
Thanks for the free dish soap!!! :) Smells gret! works great too! :)) thank YOU! I'll pass along some to my friends!
Honey P.
Honey P.
nyc
If you care about buying cruelty-free products this is not the one for you. As per Peta, Colgate-Palmolive does test on animals.
maggie g.
maggie g.
for some reason, this branch of the palmolive family seemed to dry my hands out faster than most. once i'm done with this bottle, i will be switching back to regular palmolive dish soap.
Magali C.
Magali C.
They have such nice scenes. But they do leave my hands a bit dry after all the dish washing. I would give it a five star if it for the least did not leave them that dry to where i can't stand the feeling of them.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
Ademas de ser un buen producto.. tiene aromas muy ricos. En mi pais es muy accesible, A diferencia de los demas productos.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Centereach, NY
Nunca lo he comprado solo en una preuba que me mandaron pero no lo segui comprando
Audra B.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ
How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Misty A.
Misty A.
Best Scent?
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH
Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Christine L.
Christine L.
Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.