Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#47 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Reviews (1940)
Photos (357)
Angie A.
Angie A.
Vancouver, WA
I admit when I first was accepted to review the new Palmolive Fresh Infusions, I thought it would smell really good, but wouldn't clean well. I am glad to admit I was totally wrong. It cleans just as well as it smells. As you are washing the dishes a Zen like feeling comes over you because the scent is so light and airy.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Carrollton, TX
I am absolutely impressed by the packaging on the bottle. My followers said " I thought it was some sort of body wash or fragrance product". They didn't have an idea it would have been a DISH SOAP lol My fav is ginger white tea. Smells so good. I been actually washing my makeup brushes in that scent . The formula is just my preference, nice and squeaky clean! Love it!
Thessalonian H.
Thessalonian H.
Columbia, SC
I've used dawn almost all of my dish washing life, so when I got the chance to use Palmolive I was a little hesitant. Needless to say, I'm glad I'm using it. The fragrances are one of the best out there on the market especially the lime basil (smells like green Jell-O to me). They foam up well and get my dishes cleaned to the max. I haven't used Dawn since I've started using Palmolive.
Rosaida M.
Rosaida M.
Kissimmee , FL
Not only do they smell and look good but do a better job than others. I really love how just a bit an last throughout the wash and leaves dishes shiny clean and smelling good. It tough on grease for sure.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
Palmolive is a must have for our kitchen!
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
I love this dish soap! I used to be a religious user of Mrs. Meyers and this is definitely a new instant favorite for me. It cleans quickly and effectively with a small amount of product. It cuts through grease easily and my glassware dries crystal clear! I also love the scent - the ginger white tea blend is my favorite. The design of the bottle is also really nice! All around, I love it!
Sarah-Lee T.
Sarah-Lee T.
Syracuse, NY
Wow these detergents are awesome. They work well with tough grease and the smell awesome. My fave is the line basil. What a great smell. Give these Palmolive detergents a try you will love them like I do.
Twana W.
Twana W.
Novi, MI
Let me just begin by saying I am in love. The new Palmolive Fresh Infusions are phosphate free. But for me the best thing is a little goes a long way. The refreshing scents of Ginger White Tea and Lemon Thyme are a joy! You have to give these a try. Palmolive has yet to render disappointment.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Brooklyn, NY
This dishwashing liquid smells great and makes you want to forget the dishwasher. Not only does i smell great and moisturizes your skin it cuts thru grease for thorough cleaning. I think i have definetley switched dish soaps.
Katie K.
Katie K.
We always buy Palmolive dish soap in our family. And now we have 3 more versions to choose from! I love lemon and basil the most, smells delicious and makes the whole dish washing experience so much more fun!
Audra B.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ
How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Misty A.
Misty A.
Best Scent?
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH
Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Christine L.
Christine L.
Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.