BY PALMOLIVE #42 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Reviews (1944)
  • "Palmolive Concentrated Lime Basil Dish Liquid: Fresh infusions Naturally inspired Sparkling clean Phosphate free Kosher so i like this produc" in 232 reviews
  • "I also believed after looking at the different scents that Ginger White Tea would be my favorite, followed by either the lemon or lime." in 210 reviews
  • "I've had an opportunity to try Lemon Thyme, Ginger White Tea, and Lime Basil, and while all three fragrances smell nice, the Lemon Thyme is my favorite." in 126 reviews
  • "I was iffy when I bought it, I bought the Lemon Thyme, that it would be overwhelmingly lemony like the average lemon cleaner, but it's perfect!" in 119 reviews
  • "This is my go to dish soap, it cuts the grease, smells nice, all natural scent, doesn't irritate my hands like some soaps do." in 117 reviews
Blanco C.
Blanco C.
I recently tried the Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish soap. It comes in 3 unique scents: Lemon Thyme, Lime Basil, and Ginger White Tea. They all smell really great, and the bottles are so pretty I don't even want to put them away. And they work really well too!
I especially love the Ginger white tea
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
Dish soap Is used most frequently at my home, as we are constantly washing dishes and pots and pans. we all love the fresh infusions, because they smell good, and make your hands feel great. they are a little more pricier but not much. I would definitely purchase again.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
I love the more natural scents in this series from Palmolive. They are much more of a good value than some other similar products with the same quality. The green one is probably my favorite, but I like them all.
Fidan A.
Fidan A.
I got this product because it looked like it could be natural. Overall I liked it. There are still some chemicals I assume, but it smelled heavenly which I liked a lot. It might be a little pricey just for the smell
Timothy K.
Timothy K.
Mansfield, TX
These Are Hands Down The Best Dish Washing Liquid There Is!! Literally One Drop Is All You Need To Wash A Load Of Dishes!! The Best And Highly Recommended
Angel C.
Angel C.
San Bernardino, CA
Great great....luv did mostly for my hands..it leave my hands smooth like a Bby butt..lol...recommended for dish to be left spotless and clean..and hand beautiful.. So go out and get it don't hurt to try.
Fallyn W.
Fallyn W.
Rapid City, SD
I love Palmolive! I feel like its the only brand that really helps de-grease pots and pans, I cook very regularly and I love the way it cleans my dishes. My go to product for washing dishes.
maggie g.
maggie g.
for some reason, this branch of the palmolive family seemed to dry my hands out faster than most. once i'm done with this bottle, i will be switching back to regular palmolive dish soap.
Breeanna H.
Breeanna H.
Very good dish soap. A great grease remover and leaves my dishes sparkling clean! Only con I would say is the bottle isn't big enough lol. Love, love this brand of Palmolive!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Decorator Expert
Let me start off by saying this dish soap smells the best! I would Have gave it 5 stars but it does not cut grease the same as Dawn does. It is my second choice though.
Audra B.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ
How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Misty A.
Misty A.
Best Scent?
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH
Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Christine L.
Christine L.
Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.