Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#47 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Reviews (1925)
Photos (357)
Monique G.
Monique G.

The scent was so refreshing, I forgot what scent I had but it was a nice smell to have while washing dishes. Made washing dirty dishes a more pleasant experience!
Prescilla G.
Prescilla G.
Alamo, TX

I love using this product. It doesn't leave my hands rough and ugly. Plus a little goes a long way. Also helps that it is a great product at an affordable price.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.

Muito bom, super indicado para todos familiares e conhecidos. Cheiro muito gostoso, deixa casa num brilho e vale muito a pena. Só a demora de recebe foi absurda.
christina m.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA

I really didn't think there would be a difference in liquid soap but when I use this my hands felt so soft and smooth not rough and dry wit other liquid soaps
Timothy K.
Timothy K.
Port Arthur, TX

These Are Hands Down The Best Dish Washing Liquid There Is!! Literally One Drop Is All You Need To Wash A Load Of Dishes!! The Best And Highly Recommended
Tay S.
Tay S.

The scents are absolutely amazingggggg! Not to mention the detergent works great & doesn't dry out my hands which is a plus! Def 1 of my many go tos
felixmar g.
felixmar g.

el mejor jabon en cuanto a olor y textura, puede ser llamado multifuncional tal vez, es una muy buena opcion para dejar un rico aroma en tus prendas
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Merrimack, NH

This product is just ok. I couldn't find an antibacterial version which is important to our family. It smells nice but otherwise it's just ok.....
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Love the way this soap makes my hands feel so soft!! They all smell so so good too!! Not expensive at all!! I get mine at the local dollar store!!
Ambreen A.
Ambreen A.

These smell amazing. I go mostly by the scents of dish liquids. But these are really good and I don't have to use much to get the dishes cleaned.
Audra B.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ

How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA

So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Misty A.
Misty A.

Best Scent?
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH

Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Christine L.
Christine L.

Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.