BY PALMOLIVE #42 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Reviews (1955)
  • "Palmolive Concentrated Lime Basil Dish Liquid: Fresh infusions Naturally inspired Sparkling clean Phosphate free Kosher so i like this produc" in 232 reviews
  • "I also believed after looking at the different scents that Ginger White Tea would be my favorite, followed by either the lemon or lime." in 210 reviews
  • "I've had an opportunity to try Lemon Thyme, Ginger White Tea, and Lime Basil, and while all three fragrances smell nice, the Lemon Thyme is my favorite." in 126 reviews
  • "I was iffy when I bought it, I bought the Lemon Thyme, that it would be overwhelmingly lemony like the average lemon cleaner, but it's perfect!" in 119 reviews
  • "This is my go to dish soap, it cuts the grease, smells nice, all natural scent, doesn't irritate my hands like some soaps do." in 117 reviews
Alicia T.
Cantonment, FL
Palmolive Fresh Infusions has some unique scent combinations inspired by the fresh food we love. When I hear “Lemon Thyme”, “Lime Basil” or “Ginger White Tea”, my thoughts don’t immediately gravitate towards a sink full of dirty dishes that needs washing.

In addition to inspiring scents, Fresh Infusions comes in decorated bottle worthy of leaving on the counter top. They don’t look like bottles of cleaner. Each decorative bottle bears images of the scents of which they are reminiscent. Ginger White Tea comes in a peach color with a beautiful ginger flower featured. The Lemon Thyme and Lime Basil each bear mouthwatering images of their respective citrus and herb combination.

My favorite is the Ginger White Tea. Not only does the color look great, but the fragrance is mildly sweet and floral. When I washed a small load of dishes to try it out, it left the kitchen smelling fresh and left my hands softer than my normal brand. The new Palmolive Fresh Infusions has a rich lather, as well. A small amount washed an entire sink of dishes and removed grease from my tough pans from last nights dinner. Yeah. I did that. I went to bed without washing dishes.
Kitty C.
This product comes in a standard pop top plastic cylinder shaped bottle. It’s easy to use and the purpose is pretty much self-explanatory. So the real test is in the performance and the most aesthetic aspect of the product, scent. Scentwise, the only one I really liked is Lime Basil. It’s like the usual fragrant lemon scent but with a nice twist. I love it. On the other end of the spectrum, I disliked Ginger White Tea. It didn’t smell like what I would think of for Ginger White Tea. It’s like fake Ginger White Tea to me, but that’s just my preference. To each his own. In the middle is Lemon Thyme. It’s okay but lemon scented dish soap from other brands smelled better in my opinion. It could also be that I’m just used the lemon dish soaps smelling a certain way. I don’t think it’s the “thyme” that’s throwing me off really. Performance? It’s average at best. For normal dishes that are washed immediately after use, this product works well. But for tougher stains like grease, dishwashing soap from other brands works better. I also noticed that I ended up using more dish soap to get optimum cleaning performance compared to just a drop or 2 from dish soap of another brand.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
Dish soap Is used most frequently at my home, as we are constantly washing dishes and pots and pans. we all love the fresh infusions, because they smell good, and make your hands feel great. they are a little more pricier but not much. I would definitely purchase again.
Melissa D.
Zanesville, OH
I was pleasantly surprised when I received three full-sized bottles of this dish liquid in the mail. I was expecting sample sizes, so this was a lovely treat! That's so very generous of the company! First, the bottles are lovely. They're tall and slim and look great sitting by my sink. The pull-top cap is a great feature because the top won't get all gunky after several uses. It's easy to grasp the bottle and squirt just a bit out and not waste product. The scents are wonderful. I was expecting to like the Ginger White Tea the most, as this is definitely the most original scent, but my favorite is actually the Lime Basil. It uplifts my mood when I use it! The Lemon Thyme is also nice, but is the most common scent among the three. The cleaning power of these is really great. A tiny bit is all you need for a sink full of dishes. My first use was met with a huge mound of billowy soap. It smelled so good! I've already given one away to my mom and she loves it. I know that she and I will be repurchasing when we run out because the price is fantastic as well! Palmolive definitely has a winning product here!
Nicole H.
Englishtown, NJ
I couldn't wait to open my box of Palmolive Fresh Infusions when it arrived. I was very pleased to see the pretty bottle design! I normally transfer my dish washing liquids to a decorative bottle, but I now get to skip that step! I was also VERY pleased to see a Lime Basil scent option as it is a favorite scent combo of mine.

Luckily (or not) I had a sink full of dishes that needed to be done so I picked a scent and went to work. The first one I used was the Ginger White Tea and I was very pleased with it. It had a light scent and did a terrific job of cleaning the dishes that had been sitting in the sink for quite some time. Like with other Palmolive products I've used, a little went a long way and everything was left squeaky clean!

Later in the day I had a few stray glasses to clean so I tried the Lemon Thyme and it worked just as well. My hands were left soft when I was done and the citrus smell was a nice pick me up, as well.

I have not used the Lime Basil yet (I plan on using it on tonights dinner dishes), but I have popped the cap opened quite a few times to inhale the wonderful scent!
Niki B.
The first thing I notice is when using this dish soap is that it smells great. I love the fragrances that they used. Lime Basil, Lemon Thyme and White Tea Ginger. The next thing I noticed when using the Palmolive is that it is concentrated; you get a lot more use for your buck, which you don’t get from other brands. In our house we use another brand and we notice that it take almost two times as much. The next thing we liked about the Palmolive soap was that after doing your dishes our hands were nice and soft and smelt so good, and not cracked and peeling like some other harsher brands.

We are a family of five so for me to say that I am the only one that does dishes wouldn’t be right here is what other dishwasher in the house had to say:

Husband: “I like this a lot, you get much more soap use out of a bottle and done have to add more half ways through”.

Daughter: “This works and smells good too”.

I would and will definitely recommend using this soap. With the naturally inspired smells and the performance of the liquid made this soap a new favorite in our house.
Sarah W.
Everett, WA
Just the smallest amount is All you need to really soap up your dishes, and the variety of scents that they come in, are So delicious smelling that I can't even pick a favorite!!
Callie C.
Columbus, OH
I am just crazy about this dish soap. Wow, I never thought I'd hear myself say that.

Scent: This soap comes in three scents; lime basil, lemon thyme, and ginger white tea. While I'm not crazy about the ginger white tea, I absolutely love the lime basil and lemon thyme scents. The scents aren't too heavy and create a fresh, airy aroma while washing.

Cleaning power: I find that this soap cleans better than the dish soap I was using before and requires less of the product to get the tough jobs done.

Hands: The biggest problem I have with dish soaps is that most of them leave my hands feeling disgustingly dry, some to the point that they're still dry after washing and applying lotion. I'm very pleased to say that Palmolive not only left my hands significantly less dry than other soaps, it also left them smelling wonderful, which isn't something I'd expect after washing dirty dishes. I still washed and applied lotion, but the thought was there and I appreciated it very much.

Price: 2.99 for 16oz of product isn't bad at all, especially considering a little goes a long way.
Faith H.
Your all in one cleaning soap! Palmolive FRESH INFUSIONS dish washing liquid. This soap is naturally inspired! What I love about this soap unlike many of the dish washing liquid is that it can be displayed like any other decorative item! And as a interior designer I can appreciate that! Second it definitely lives up to its name it is fresh! I love the scent. The first thing I thought about was my makeup brushes! As a makeup artist and beauty blogger I always like to try new things and share with my fellow artists so I did a demo/review and I must say I am please! I use this brush all the time and the fact it was able to remove all the dirt off is crazy amazing! I give this dish washing liquid an A+. And of course it does an awesome job on the dishes. And last what I love about this is the fact it's not drying to my skin! I always dreaded washing dishes because I hated how my hands felt afterwards and it would take a week to get my hands soft and moisturized again but I am pleased at the results of my hands. Anything that does not dry out my skin gets an A+ Thank you Influenster!!!
Karla C.
Farmers Branch, TX
As a college student my way of contributing to my home is helping with house-hold chores, this includes washing dishes. Normally, I'm a classic blue Dawn kind of girl. I'm not really about perfumy smelling dish soaps or laundry detergents because I don't like my cups to smell like lavender while I'm drinking oolong tea. However, when I first smelled the Palmolive Fresh Infusions. They smell very clean and don't leave an inappropriate smell on the dishes.

I really wanted to love his product because I thought it was a unique way to market dish soap, not to mention that as a design student, I love the packaging. However, the soap just didn't do half the job that Dawn did and I ended up using more than I would normally use. It also dried my hands out.

Over all my favorite out of the three was the Ginger White Tea soap. My sister tried the Lemon Thyme and loved it.This didn't work for me but it might work for someone that wants a gentler clean smelling soap. My sister didn't experience any of the drying that I did so I wouldn't totally write this product off.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ
How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Misty A.
Best Scent?
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH
Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Christine L.
Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.