Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#47 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Reviews (1924)
Photos (357)
Luzi C.
Luzi C.
American fork, Ut

I love these i am always buying for the summer i got it online and is a good price for being a good brand i love it is a good value super effective and i like the scent i would buy it again and always
Rosalia L.
Rosalia L.
Chesterfield, Va

I believe I've found my new dish soap! the new Palmolive infusions not only smell great but I feel there are more bubbles to fight the tough stuck on grub and grime of dirty pots, pans, and dishes!
maggie g.
maggie g.

for some reason, this branch of the palmolive family seemed to dry my hands out faster than most. once i'm done with this bottle, i will be switching back to regular palmolive dish soap.
Jeredine W.
Jeredine W.

For a dish detergent this product has some of the best smelling detergents there are! I use this daily on my dish and it smells great the only thing is it does not moisturize my hand
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
Woodbridge, VA

I love the smell they are good and i hate washing dishes but ill wash them just so i can smell the soap lol
They are reasonably price if i may say so & they always have coupons :)
Jana D.
Jana D.
Toledo, OH

I love the smell of these! I'm one of the few people left that doesn't have a dishwasher so the smell of dish soap is super important. And it leaves my hands silky soft! 👍
Elsa B.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY

This lifts and cleans dirt of my dishes quickly and easily! the scents are amazing and always leave my hands feeling super soft after using it! recommend to a few friends!
Tiara I.
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL

I have eczema so I have to be careful in what dish liquid soap I use. This liquid dish detergent is perfect for sensitive skin and it smells awesome. It gets the job done.
Roy r.
Roy r.
Novi, MI

I would love to review this dish soap to see how I like it and how good it cleans my dishes andif it works good I let my friend know to review get some and try it out
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Clarksville , Tn

Absolutely loved these products. I was given the collection in a box box before and have been a fan ever since. I love the cleaning formula as well as the scents.
Audra B.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ

How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA

So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Misty A.
Misty A.

Best Scent?
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH

Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Christine L.
Christine L.

Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.

Join Now