Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#43 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Reviews (1940)
Photos (357)
Tiara I.
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
I have eczema so I have to be careful in what dish liquid soap I use. This liquid dish detergent is perfect for sensitive skin and it smells awesome. It gets the job done.
Jana D.
Jana D.
Toledo, OH
I love the smell of these! I'm one of the few people left that doesn't have a dishwasher so the smell of dish soap is super important. And it leaves my hands silky soft! 👍
Elsa B.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
This lifts and cleans dirt of my dishes quickly and easily! the scents are amazing and always leave my hands feeling super soft after using it! recommend to a few friends!
Roy r.
Roy r.
Novi, MI
I would love to review this dish soap to see how I like it and how good it cleans my dishes andif it works good I let my friend know to review get some and try it out
Monique G.
Monique G.
Nov. 20, 2016, 1:11 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Fresh Infusions
The scent was so refreshing, I forgot what scent I had but it was a nice smell to have while washing dishes. Made washing dirty dishes a more pleasant experience!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Clarksville , Tn
Absolutely loved these products. I was given the collection in a box box before and have been a fan ever since. I love the cleaning formula as well as the scents.
Prescilla G.
Prescilla G.
Alamo, TX
Nov. 19, 2016, 12:27 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Fresh Infusions
I love using this product. It doesn't leave my hands rough and ugly. Plus a little goes a long way. Also helps that it is a great product at an affordable price.
christina m.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
I really didn't think there would be a difference in liquid soap but when I use this my hands felt so soft and smooth not rough and dry wit other liquid soaps
Tay S.
Tay S.
Decorator Expert
The scents are absolutely amazingggggg! Not to mention the detergent works great & doesn't dry out my hands which is a plus! Def 1 of my many go tos
felixmar g.
felixmar g.
Dec. 26, 2016, 11 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Fresh Infusions
el mejor jabon en cuanto a olor y textura, puede ser llamado multifuncional tal vez, es una muy buena opcion para dejar un rico aroma en tus prendas
Audra B.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ
How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Misty A.
Misty A.
Best Scent?
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH
Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Christine L.
Christine L.
Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.