BY PALMOLIVE #33 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Reviews (1952)
  • "Palmolive Concentrated Lime Basil Dish Liquid: Fresh infusions Naturally inspired Sparkling clean Phosphate free Kosher so i like this produc" in 232 reviews
  • "I also believed after looking at the different scents that Ginger White Tea would be my favorite, followed by either the lemon or lime." in 210 reviews
  • "I've had an opportunity to try Lemon Thyme, Ginger White Tea, and Lime Basil, and while all three fragrances smell nice, the Lemon Thyme is my favorite." in 126 reviews
  • "I was iffy when I bought it, I bought the Lemon Thyme, that it would be overwhelmingly lemony like the average lemon cleaner, but it's perfect!" in 119 reviews
  • "This is my go to dish soap, it cuts the grease, smells nice, all natural scent, doesn't irritate my hands like some soaps do." in 117 reviews
Angel C.
San Bernardino, CA
Great great....luv did mostly for my hands..it leave my hands smooth like a Bby butt..lol...recommended for dish to be left spotless and clean..and hand beautiful.. So go out and get it don't hurt to try.
Fallyn W.
Rapid City, SD
I love Palmolive! I feel like its the only brand that really helps de-grease pots and pans, I cook very regularly and I love the way it cleans my dishes. My go to product for washing dishes.
maggie g.
for some reason, this branch of the palmolive family seemed to dry my hands out faster than most. once i'm done with this bottle, i will be switching back to regular palmolive dish soap.
Breeanna H.
Very good dish soap. A great grease remover and leaves my dishes sparkling clean! Only con I would say is the bottle isn't big enough lol. Love, love this brand of Palmolive!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Decorator Expert
Let me start off by saying this dish soap smells the best! I would Have gave it 5 stars but it does not cut grease the same as Dawn does. It is my second choice though.
Raquel M.
Muito bom, super indicado para todos familiares e conhecidos. Cheiro muito gostoso, deixa casa num brilho e vale muito a pena. Só a demora de recebe foi absurda.
Cristina A.
Farmington , NM
Tiene aroma exelente me gusta mucho, no hace tanta espuma , cuando lo e usado tengp q poner mucho javon para que me de los resultados q quiero entonces casi no me dura
Helga I.
I love Palmolive dish soap and have been using this product for years! I wash all my dishes by hand although I have a dishwasher, I feel that my dishes last longer washing them by hand verses using the dish washer! Palmolive doesn't make my hands dry out like the dish soaps do and I love the scents!
Anaeliza M.
If you're looking for a pampering experience, Ultra Palmolive Fresh Infusions is a great choice at a low price. It smells wonderful but not the strong flower smells. It's fresh smelling and really nice on you handsI love it and I had gotten it at Walmart but they evidently no longer carry it. I guess I will have to order it online.
Elena B.
Paris, TX
Palmolive was always my first choice in dishwashing soap. The fresh scent is inviting. The value is good with the use of coupons. Without coupons, it is a little pricy. I purchased my Palmolive at Wal-Mart. I currently use Gain instead of Palmolive but still love the product.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ
How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Misty A.
Best Scent?
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH
Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Christine L.
Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.