Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#47 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Reviews (1924)
Photos (357)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

This is one of the best soaps that you can buy at this price since it's such a steal! It cleans and removes the built up food right away but also keeps the bubbles so you don't have to constantly keep adding more soap to clean.
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY

I love this dish soap I got mine free @ influenster and @palmolive for a test purpose and wow it was awesome how well it work I have bought it since then it gets a 5 star for a product that works and is worth purchase
Fidan A.
Fidan A.

I got this product because it looked like it could be natural. Overall I liked it. There are still some chemicals I assume, but it smelled heavenly which I liked a lot. It might be a little pricey just for the smell
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
St. Paul, MN

I love the more natural scents in this series from Palmolive. They are much more of a good value than some other similar products with the same quality. The green one is probably my favorite, but I like them all.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Rutland, VT

The best dish soap around. It smells amazing and keeps my hands super soft. It has grease fighting power and you don't have to scrub to get pans clean. With this detergent I don't have to soak my pans either
Berenis N.
Berenis N.
Rio Grande City, TX

I would like to use the soap for the dishes and I like to use the one for sensitive skin oh my God your skin so smooth I like the smell so good too , yes buy it often recommend it to people to try this soap
Angel C.
Angel C.
San Bernardino, CA

Great great....luv did mostly for my hands..it leave my hands smooth like a Bby butt..lol...recommended for dish to be left spotless and clean..and hand beautiful.. So go out and get it don't hurt to try.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

I was sent these & I buy them whenever I see them in a store a shop at because these things smell amazing. I love soap that leaves my hands smelling good after I wash dishes lol & these literally do that.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Deltona, FL

I love this!! Used a little bit in a sink full of water for dishes, and only had to put a little on my sponge two times to do an entire sink full! A little bit goes a long way and this stuff is powerful!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Pflugerville, TX

This dish soap doesn't dry out my hands, cleans, has a great lather and smells yummy. Honestly, I don't prefer this one over a band brand I regularly buy, but I had a coupon, so I tried this brand out.
Audra B.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ

How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA

So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Misty A.
Misty A.

Best Scent?
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH

Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Christine L.
Christine L.

Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.

Join Now