Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#46 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Reviews (1925)
Photos (357)
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Regina, SK

I'm not a fan of dishes (who is??), but as far as dish liquids go, these are wonderful! Fresh smelling and light, they make dishes a nice(r) experience!
Chelsey F.
Chelsey F.
Fort Saint John

Palmolive Fresh Infusions makes the dishwater smell really nice. My 5 year old daughter loves to wash the dishes because it smells so good. I like the grease fighting power that allows a five year old to fully wash dishes without help or rewash. Thank you palmolive.
neve o.
neve o.
England

This lifts and cleans dirt of my dishes quickly and easily! the scents are amazing and always leave my hands feeling super soft after using it! recommend to a few friends!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Surrey, BC

Great feel and wonderful scent- I will definitely buy this more! Worth every penny.
Eu gostei bastante do produto, ajudou muito o meu dia a dia, usaria de novo sim. Super reco endo para as pessoas, vale a pena usar! Fiquei satisfeita com o resultado e bem feliz. Uso sempre e é super recomendável. Tudo o que o produto prometeu, cumpriu. Sou um cliente muito satisfeita com o produto!!!
Audra B.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ

How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA

So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Misty A.
Misty A.

Best Scent?
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH

Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Christine L.
Christine L.

Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.