7 Ingenious Ways to Use Pumpkins!
Palmolive Fresh Infusions
BY PALMOLIVE #42 in Dish Soap
4.81 / 5 based on 1,944 Reviews
Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.see more...
Top Questions See all 120 Q&A
Palmolive Fresh Infusions
- "Palmolive Concentrated Lime Basil Dish Liquid: Fresh infusions Naturally inspired Sparkling clean Phosphate free Kosher so i like this produc" in 232 reviews
- "I also believed after looking at the different scents that Ginger White Tea would be my favorite, followed by either the lemon or lime." in 210 reviews
- "I've had an opportunity to try Lemon Thyme, Ginger White Tea, and Lime Basil, and while all three fragrances smell nice, the Lemon Thyme is my favorite." in 126 reviews
- "I was iffy when I bought it, I bought the Lemon Thyme, that it would be overwhelmingly lemony like the average lemon cleaner, but it's perfect!" in 119 reviews
- "This is my go to dish soap, it cuts the grease, smells nice, all natural scent, doesn't irritate my hands like some soaps do." in 117 reviews
I was so happy to be picked to review these three different bottles, I loved them all, but I think the lemon is my favorite. I love how they all get my glassware and dishes incredibly clean and it works quick! I don't have to stand there and scrub away at my dishes to get them clean! I will defiantly be buying these again and look forward to spreading the word!!
I received Palmolive Fresh Infusions from Influenster and could not be happier with the performance of this product. It completely exceeded my expectations when it came to performance it rinses off cleanly with no residue left behind, yet its concentrated enough that just a little goes a looooooong way! The value is exceptional -given the size of the product and such a reasonable cost. I was already a Palmolive user before trying these but the Lime Basil scent has become a new fave. Loved it!
Smells amazing and and great cleaner
The scent is so good.i like limo and cucumber
gosto muito de palmolive, bom quase todos os produtinhos da tõ famosa palmolive são siplismente maravilhosos , isso mesmo maravilhosos super perfumaados, ultra qualidade , é mega fantasticos, se você ainda não esperimentou palmolive corre minha filha porque você esta perdendo e maravilhoso
This lifts and cleans dirt of my dishes quickly and easily! the scents are amazing and always leave my hands feeling super soft after using it! recommend to a few friends!
I'm currently using the ginger one and I absolutely love it. It smells great and really gets the job done. I've noticed that this washes my glassware much better than the brand I was using before. My glasses are SPARKLING.
I'm not a fan of dishes (who is??), but as far as dish liquids go, these are wonderful! Fresh smelling and light, they make dishes a nice(r) experience!
Ademas de ser un buen producto.. tiene aromas muy ricos. En mi pais es muy accesible, A diferencia de los demas productos.
I have always been a huge Palmolive fan. But when this product came out, all I can say is AWESOME SMELL. I love it. Smells great an your hands stay soft as well.
Q & A
How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos