Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#47 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Reviews (1940)
Photos (357)
Dec. 5, 2016, 2:36 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Fresh Infusions
Tienen un aroma fresco, hace bastante espuma, rinde bastante y no es agresivo para las manos, las deja suaves.
Loli R.
Loli R.
Bonita, CA
I am in love ! I never usually leave the bottle of dish sopa out because it just looks tacky but when i see these bottles , I was more then willing to show them off .. Plus the smell of each new scent was sooooooooo amazing ! it left my hands smelling good foa good amount of time after i did the dishes !
Kim S.
Kim S.
FPO, AP
I often buy Palmolive because it is a great dish soap at an affordable price. The fresh infusions smell great and work the same as the regular one. All of the scents are good, not overpowering, just enough.
Julie M.
Julie M.
McKinney, TX
This product works well and has a delicious smell!! It smells so good it almost makes me want to do the dishes.
Claire D.
Claire D.
Five Points , Tennessee (TN)
One of the best dish liquids I have come across. Cleans greats and have a wonderful aroma!
Lawana B.
Lawana B.
Raleigh, NC
I received Palmolive Fresh Infusions from Influenster and could not be happier with the performance of this product. It completely exceeded my expectations when it came to performance it rinses off cleanly with no residue left behind, yet its concentrated enough that just a little goes a looooooong way! The value is exceptional -given the size of the product and such a reasonable cost. I was already a Palmolive user before trying these but the Lime Basil scent has become a new fave. Loved it!
Itzel C.
Itzel C.
Oct. 28, 2016, 5:31 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Fresh Infusions
Palmolive lo e usado en jabon para baño pero lo compre en labatrastes i es muy bueno ademas que deja con un olor muy riko a tus trastes
Jessica M.
Fly P.
BELO HORIZONTE, MINAS GERAIS
Nov. 7, 2016, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Fresh Infusions
gosto muito de palmolive, bom quase todos os produtinhos da tõ famosa palmolive são siplismente maravilhosos , isso mesmo maravilhosos super perfumaados, ultra qualidade , é mega fantasticos, se você ainda não esperimentou palmolive corre minha filha porque você esta perdendo e maravilhoso
Nahimar V.
Nahimar V.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love the smell of the Palmolive Fresh Infusions, but what really got me (besides the cute packaging) is that its really good on taking the grease out. Just leave my pots and pans for a couple of minutes on water and the Fresh Infusion soap, and thats it!! Clean Pots and Pans easy... I.m really impressed with the results that i got by this product.
Audra B.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ
How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Misty A.
Misty A.
Best Scent?
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH
Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Christine L.
Christine L.
Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.