Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#47 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Reviews (1924)
Photos (357)
kimberly p.
kimberly p.
clarkes beach,nl

Palmolive has been around along time and I love the way that they look if you were giving them out as a free samples I would definitely love to try them
Ruz R.
Ruz R.
Yauco, PR

First time I came across this product with in my inlaws kitchen, I didn't know it was a dishwasher at first..I thought it wasa drink then I glanced and asumed it was hand lotion..but nooo it was actually a liquid dish detergent. The shape of the bottle totally changed and the desgin is awesome! The scent she had was Palmolive Concentrated Lemon Thyme Dish Liquid, 16 fl oz and its very concentrated.I love the new look and the natural ingredients they use to make there scents.Smells yummy!
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
New Stanton, Pennsylvania

I was so happy to be picked to review these three different bottles, I loved them all, but I think the lemon is my favorite. I love how they all get my glassware and dishes incredibly clean and it works quick! I don't have to stand there and scrub away at my dishes to get them clean! I will defiantly be buying these again and look forward to spreading the word!!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Lakewood, CO

I don't watch dishes as often as I use the dish washer, but I still hand wash them about once a week. I tried each of the Palmolive Fresh Infusion scents and loved them all. My favorite scent is the Lime Basil (the green bottle). The soap works great, you don't need very much, smells good and leaves your hands soft.
Nahimar V.
Nahimar V.
Powder Spgs, GA

I love the smell of the Palmolive Fresh Infusions, but what really got me (besides the cute packaging) is that its really good on taking the grease out. Just leave my pots and pans for a couple of minutes on water and the Fresh Infusion soap, and thats it!! Clean Pots and Pans easy... I.m really impressed with the results that i got by this product.
Claire D.
Claire D.
Five Points , Tennessee (TN)

One of the best dish liquids I have come across. Cleans greats and have a wonderful aroma!
Kelly P.
Kelly P.

I found this in the store and picked it up. I immediatley loved the scent of it, actually even the man of the house commented on how nice it smelled. You would think that something so nice wouldn't be great at fighting off the grease or getting food off, it does the job very well! I am hooked on this now and I don't think I'll ever switch! Thanks Pamolive!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Toronto , Ontario

Smells great and cuts through grease amazingly and its affordable
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Springdale, AR

I love the way the ginger white tea dish soap smelled. I am not usually a fan of food-scented cleaning products of any kind. It left my hands soft and my dishes squeaky-clean!
Shelly P.
Shelly P.
Brampton

Smells so good, now i like washing dishes lol.
Audra B.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ

How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA

So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Misty A.
Misty A.

Best Scent?
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH

Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Christine L.
Christine L.

Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.

Join Now