7 Ingenious Ways to Use Pumpkins!
Palmolive Fresh Infusions
BY PALMOLIVE #48 in Dish Soap
4.81 / 5 based on 1,942 Reviews
Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.see more...
Top Questions See all 120 Q&A
Palmolive Fresh Infusions
- "Palmolive Concentrated Lime Basil Dish Liquid: Fresh infusions Naturally inspired Sparkling clean Phosphate free Kosher so i like this produc" in 232 reviews
- "I also believed after looking at the different scents that Ginger White Tea would be my favorite, followed by either the lemon or lime." in 210 reviews
- "I've had an opportunity to try Lemon Thyme, Ginger White Tea, and Lime Basil, and while all three fragrances smell nice, the Lemon Thyme is my favorite." in 126 reviews
- "I was iffy when I bought it, I bought the Lemon Thyme, that it would be overwhelmingly lemony like the average lemon cleaner, but it's perfect!" in 119 reviews
- "This is my go to dish soap, it cuts the grease, smells nice, all natural scent, doesn't irritate my hands like some soaps do." in 117 reviews
I liked this product I recommend it to everyone I loved thank you very much kisses to all of palmolive that is an excellent company
Ademas de ser un buen producto.. tiene aromas muy ricos. En mi pais es muy accesible, A diferencia de los demas productos.
Smells so good, now i like washing dishes lol.
Beautiful scents and always makes my skin feel great. I always use Palmolive, and have done for years, and I will continue to
estos productos de manera personal son maravillosamente maravillosos por que no deja nada de grasa en los platos su precio es muy caro y por eso no lo compre su scent es buena tiene un nice scent
Smells amazing and and great cleaner
This freash product is so easy to you and smells great
Tienen un aroma fresco, hace bastante espuma, rinde bastante y no es agresivo para las manos, las deja suaves.
me gustan todos los olores de esta marca no me maltrata las manos es mas suave como dawn que es muy agresivo para mi manos
This is the best dish soap I have ever used!!! It smells wonderful but not the strong flower smells. It's fresh smelling and really nice on you handsI love it and I had gotten it at Walmart but they evidently no longer carry it. I guess I will have to order it online. fJust hope they don't quit making it.
Q & A
How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos