Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#47 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Reviews (1924)
Photos (357)
Amy V.
Amy V.

Generally I only use Palmolive Original but I recently picked up a bottle of Fresh Infusions and I love the scents and the packaging. The bottle looks great sitting on your counter next to the sink. I generally hide my dish soap in a cabinet below the sink so this is a great way to keep things simple. Works just as great at the original.
Linda G.
Linda G.
Fayetteville, NC

Even though we have a dishwasher my husband wants the dishes done by hand. Since I do a lot of the dishes this is the only product I can use cause it does not my hands peel and it works really well on the dishes. The smell of ti is good too. My husband always buys this soap cause he says it very effective and the price is good tool.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.

If you're looking for a pampering experience, Ultra Palmolive Fresh Infusions is a great choice at a low price. The dish soap worked well at removing most of our dried-on and greasy food soils with just a brief dip in our test solution. If you want to add some fresh fragrance to cleaning, the Ginger White Tea scent smells amazing!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT

Dish soap Is used most frequently at my home, as we are constantly washing dishes and pots and pans. we all love the fresh infusions, because they smell good, and make your hands feel great. they are a little more pricier but not much. I would definitely purchase again.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Blythe, CA

I've always really liked the Palmolive Fresh Fusions, they have a great scent, it cleans dishes extremely well. I bought it at a Dollar General & it was very affordable. You won't necessarily find all of them but whichever one you do find, they're all really good :)
Juan M.
Juan M.

Love the scent mixtures and think that they get the job done when it comes to washing dishes. I am notorious for using more soap then I should to get things clean, but oh well. I do like this brand and look forward to trying other products from them in the future.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
East Sandwich, MA

Palmolive is a classic good product. It gets the job done for sure. They have great new scents in their Fresh Infusions line. It is super affordable and can be found in several mass retailers across the country. It's a great product and I would recommend it.
Dominica N.
Dominica N.
Quitman, GA

Nice aroma and cuts through tough grease. This product gets dishes clean just as it says. The scents are just invigorating and it gives off a therapeutic feeling while washing dishes (love it). I do recommend this product you will not be displeased at all.
Personal Beauty Lab 💄.
Personal Beauty Lab 💄.

I really like this product because it at least makes the nasty chore of washing dishes somewhat therapeutic through its aromatherapy. Gets the job done quickly and has the added bonus of antibacterial variations. It is my go-to dish soap.
Anaheyry L.
Anaheyry L.
Earlimart

I really like the way this product makes her dishes turn out clean and is also gentle for your hands I bought the product I Walmart and has a very nice center I love the lemon one I would definitely recommend this to other people to try.
Rachell S.
Rachell S.
Readstown, WI

Does this product work well getting rid of grease?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY

Do these really smell good
Aimee B.
Aimee B.

How strong is the scent is it overpowering?
paige b.
paige b.
Spring Hill, FL

How well does it work, is it worth buying?
Shannon P.
Shannon P.

Did this try out anyones hands?

Join Now