BY PALMOLIVE #79 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Reviews (1949)
  • "Palmolive Concentrated Lime Basil Dish Liquid: Fresh infusions Naturally inspired Sparkling clean Phosphate free Kosher so i like this produc" in 232 reviews
  • "I also believed after looking at the different scents that Ginger White Tea would be my favorite, followed by either the lemon or lime." in 210 reviews
  • "I've had an opportunity to try Lemon Thyme, Ginger White Tea, and Lime Basil, and while all three fragrances smell nice, the Lemon Thyme is my favorite." in 126 reviews
  • "I was iffy when I bought it, I bought the Lemon Thyme, that it would be overwhelmingly lemony like the average lemon cleaner, but it's perfect!" in 119 reviews
  • "This is my go to dish soap, it cuts the grease, smells nice, all natural scent, doesn't irritate my hands like some soaps do." in 117 reviews
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Amazing soap I got it for a dollar at the local store but it's great for doing dishes it really cuts through grease keeps my hands soft and wintry it's just like the ad from 30 years ago it's a great old standard nothing beats Palmolive grate soap
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these cleaning products they really get the job done and they smell really good it gives your house I really clean feel and you can tell it doing the job it supposed to do
Tiffany H.
Kittanning, PA
As I mentioned, I recently got a chance to try out Palmolive Fresh Infusions thanks to Influenster and Palmolive. I received 3 bottles, each a different scent: Ginger White Tea, Lemon Thyme, and Lime Basil. Upon initial inspection, each bottle smelled fantastic. The scents are light, and clean smelling, and do not smell artificial.

I shared a bottle with my friend Erin. The scent she chose was the Lime Basil. She was super excited, and really seems to like it. Like me, Erin cooks a lot, so she ends up washing a lot of dishes. This soap can really perk up this unpleasant task. She was also excited that the soap matched her kitchen, which is a soft lime green color. I think that the Lime Basil scent smells a little like Lime Lifesavers, and Erin agreed!

I also got some coupons to share with my friends, which I was excited about. In fact, one of my friends on Facebook was so excited about the Fresh Infusions picture I posted, I sent her some coupons in the mail! It was really fun to be able to share this product in a tangible way!

While I like all three scents, I have to admit the Lemon Thyme scent is my favorite for a lot of reasons. When I was a kid, the dish soap we always had our house was lemon scented, so the Lemon Thyme scent reminded me of my childhood and happy memories in our family kitchen. The Lemon Thyme scent is so bright and sunny, it has really helped pep up my mood on these cold, dreary winter days we have been having lately. Everything about these scents is bright and uplifting (and make me crave summertime!).

In terms of performance, I really thought the Fresh Infusions did a great job. My dishes are clean, with no residue. Also, true to Palmolive form, the product is really gentle on my hands. I wash a lot of dishes, so between the hot water and the cold winter weather, my hands can get cracked and sore. Palmolive Fresh Infusions does a great job of keeping my hands soft and moisturized. With this product, I was able to tackle my dirty dishes, with no gloves necessary!

The product is reasonably priced, and is available at WalMart, which is pretty convenient! All in all, I am really happy that I got to try Palmolive Fresh Infusions and share it with my friends!
Joy U.
Crystal Spgs, MS
I'll share with you the review I gave about this product on my blog:

"Looks- I really like the bottles they come in. They're elegant in the design of the bottle, and in the design of the labels. Well, as elegant as a bottle of dishwashing liquid can be anyway. lol

Smell- I'll be honest. I wasn't fond of the Lime Basil scent (which is why I was willing to give that one away). I'm not sure why, but the smell just didn't set well with me.

The Lemon Thyme smells good. It has a nice clean, fresh scent.

The Ginger White Tea also smells good. But it took a little bit for me to like it at first. I had just woke up when my husband brought me the box, so my nose was a bit stuffy (I have sinus issues). So the scent of that detergent didn't go over too well with me at first. But, after I was a bit more awake, and my nose was working more properly (as well as it could anyway, given my sinus issue), I decided to give the Ginger White Tea another sniff. The scent finally started to grow on me. At first, I was going to give my mom this bottle, and I was going to keep the Lemon Thyme. But, after giving the Ginger White Tea a second chance, I decided to go ahead and keep it. lol
The Ginger White Tea has a bit of an exotic scent to it. It's hard to describe in words what it smells like. But, I like it enough that I honestly wish I could find a body wash in that scent. lol (hint, hint Palmolive. lol)

Overall, I like what I received. The product cleans well and smells good. I have even set aside my regular dish detergent (that I'm typically VERY dedicated to using) for the time being, so I can give this new line of Palmolive a try. And I must say, I'm not the least bit dissatisfied. :)

I've even been using this new Palmolive to wash my hands with, and it leaves my hands feeling soft and smelling really nice. :) Oh! And one other thing. A little bit goes a long way with this detergent. :)"
Michelle R.
Hagerstown, MD
I was really impressed by the fragrances of the Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish soaps in my Influenster VoxBox. They were a nice twist on the classic dish soap fragrances with hints of citrus and natural aromatics. The Lime Basil scent was the most appealing to me - it reminded me of my favorite lime ice pops I used to get as a kid. The nostalgic feelings it inspired also reminded me of helping my mom wash dishes. I generally let the tap run while I'm washing rather than fill up the sink because I hand wash wine glasses, pots, pans and lots of the cooking gadgets and utensils that I use while I let my dishwasher tackle silverware and plates and coffee mugs. I was impressed with the fact that a very small amount of soap made lots of suds and stretched to clean several dishes. I was unfamiliar with the Palmolive brand, and the only thing that didn't thrill me about the soap was the slightly oily feel that was still on my frying pan and pots. I am sure they were rinsed cleanly, I just think that the grease fighting power of the soap I normally use is a little more intense. I also loved the packaging and I would gladly display these on my counter rather than keeping them under the sink as I generally do with other soaps. The clear vibrant colors and packaging were so pretty I'd be happy to look at them every day. I used to work for Bath and Body Works and the Ginger White Tea scent reminded me of the body products in the White Tea and Ginger fragrance. While I am not particularly a fan of that scent it was wildly popular when we brought it back for sales and I imagine fans of it would be thrilled with this fragrance. The Ginger White Tea packaging was also my favorite and was really beautiful - I am giving this to my girlfriend who I know will go nuts over the scent.
Wendy
Warsaw, IN
I've been a Palmolive girl for years. I love the way the suds feel on my hands and I love the way my dishes are sparkling clean with minimal effort. I admit it, in some ways I'm lazy and I want my cleaning products to do most of the work. At the same time, I'm a busy girl and I don't want nasty, dry and cracked fingers from keeping them in water. Though there are several different 'flavors' of Palmolive; for the past few years I've stuck with lavender. I'm not a huge lavender fan, but in the Palmolive, it provides a soothing and relaxing scent for while I'm cleaning. I have a bottle sitting on my counter that only has about an inch of it missing. Sadly, that bottle will never be used again, unless the kids decide to do some crazy experiments with it.

Palmolive has come out with some new scents that have completely captivated me! These new scents are based more on natural smells. It's the same great product, but with new packaging and smells. The bottle is shaped more like that of a shampoo bottle instead of the bulky curve shape. They're see-through other than a non-intrusive label on the front with the scent and a small picture. The one I tested first is lemon thyme and I am in love! It's not overpowering. It's a calming blend of sweet citrus lemon and herbal thyme. Same great product I've loved for years, with a smell I adore. The other new scents include lime basil (next on my list to try) and ginger white tea.

If you're already a Palmolive person, you definitely want to give these new scents a try. If you aren't, what have you got to lose? In my opinion, Palmolive is by far the best buy in dish soaps currently on the market. A little goes a long way and now you have even more to choose from!
Kate T.
Buford, GA
Recently I was selected for another one of the Influenster programs- this one was to review Palmolive's new Fresh Infusions. I was excited about this because since I moved into this house I have been doing a lot of dishes and the family here uses the Palmolive Original which I find works well (although I have always bought Dawn)

My first impression:
Totally impressed. I had expected to get little sample sized bottles (or even just one sample size bottle) instead I got three full sized bottles sent right to my door with coupons and everything. I also believed after looking at the different scents that Ginger White Tea would be my favorite, followed by either the lemon or lime.

Review:
After trying each scent I found that in fact the Lime Basil was my favorite scent, for some reason the Ginger White Tea and the Lemon Thyme smell exactly the same to me, almost making me wonder if one got mislabeled (as the lemon didn't really have any lemon scent to it). But other than my suspected mix up with the scents I found that this soap worked wonderfully. I love how compared to the Original Palmolive the Fresh Infusions suds up way more. I also found that the Fresh Infusions were thinner than their Original counterpart so you do have to be careful not to pour too much. I've tested this soap out on all the situations I could thing of in my home and it hasn't let me down yet.

Overall- a great soap, very pretty with the pale colors and designed bottles. I recommend the Lime Basil to change things up in your home :)
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
My first Influenster box finally arrived and inside I found three full sized bottles of new, naturally inspired Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish liquid, one in each scent, including Ginger White Tea, Lemon Thyme, and Lime Basil. Let me first start off by saying that of all the dish liquids I've tried in the past, Palmolive has been my least favorite. Why? Because I've always found Palmolive dish liquid to have an excessively strong scent that seemed to linger not only excessively in the air but also on the dishes after they were washed, occasionally leaving behind a bad taste in my mouth. So needless to say I was hesitant to try Palmolive Fresh Infusions. I decided to try one bottle and give the other two away, one to my mom and one to my boyfriend's mom. I decided to keep the Lemon Thyme dish liquid for myself. I found this scent to be a little stronger but it wasn't excessively strong and it was a very natural, fresh scent. It was very gentle enough on my hands that it could be used as a hand soap. I found that a little bit goes a long way and that just a very small drop can do an entire sink full of dishes. The best part about Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish liquid is that it didn't leave behind any lingering scent whatsoever on my dishes but just a slight, pleasant scent in the air that made my kitchen smell very nice.

So thanks to Influenster and the new Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish liquid, I've decided to give the Palmolive brand another try!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
I HATE DOING THE DISHES AND I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT IN MY LITTLE OLD HOUSE, I DON'T HAVE THE PLEASURE OF OWNING OR HAVING THE SPACE TO OWN A DISHWASHER!!!!! YES I SAID. I DON'T OWN A DISHWASHER! LOL... NOT TO MENTION I HAVE A HOUSE FULL OF BOYS WHO ARE CAPABLE OF DIRTYING UP JUST ABOUT EVERY DISH IN MY KITCHEN BY THE END OF THE DAY. LET ME REMIND YOU I HATE DOING THE DISHES. :)
WELL........ I JUST RECEIVED MY DISH SOAP VOXBOX WHICH HAD 3 FULL SIZE PALMOLIVE FRESH INFUSION DISH SOAPS.... BOY DID THIS CHANGE MY DISH WASHING EXPERIENCE, POSSIBLE FOREVER... NO JOKE, THE AROMA IN THESE SOAPS ARE SO INTENSE BUT YET SOOTHING SINCE THEY ARE NOT VERY COMMON PERFUME-Y SCENTS LIKE MOST... I WAS SO STUCK ON THE SCENT THAT BY THE TIME I CHECKED I WAS DONE WITH THOSE NASTY DISHES. LOL I WAS LIKE UHHH WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED. IT PUT ME IN A DISH WASHING AROMATHERAPY TRANS. LOL THEY LATHERED THE DISHES WELL AND DIDN'T LEAVE SPOTS AT ALL. THESE HAVE DEFINITELY CREATED AND MADE DISH WASHING BY FAR A MORE PLEASANT EXPERIENCE! NOT TO MENTION THE NEW BOTTLE DESIGN IS SUPER CUTE AND EASIER TO GRIP. CAN BE FOUND IN YOUR LOCAL STORES FOR A LOW PRICE OF  $2.96....

Amanda G.
Shreveport, LA
I have been using another dish soap for a while now and did not think i needed to change it since it got the job done. but when i was sent this box of the Palmolive Fresh Infusions to test out my mind was changed! From the first load of dishes i washed i fell in love with these. usually i have to use a lot of soap to get the job done and i have to keep putting soap on my sponge to keep it soapy but with the Palmolive Infusions soap i only needed a small amount on the sponge and it washed the whole sink of dishes i had!! i don't have a dish washer so i use A LOT of soap and have to wash dishes everyday. the palmolive doesn't dry my hands out at all and it smells great! i love all 3 of the scents..i gave my mother the pink one to try and she also said that she loves it and would be purchasing the others also. my favorite scent is the lime basil, because its so light and fresh. it doesn't overpower my nose. my mom love the ginger white tea but she says she will still try the others also. i don't think i have one bad thing to say abouth this product yet. i have used half of each bottle so far and its made washing dishes everyday easier for me. it cuts straight through the grease and tough spots that are dried on and i don't have to add any extra soap at all! i am so happy that i was able to test this product out because now i have found a perfect soap for me to use. thanks!!
Rachael C.
Vidor, TX
I like Palmolive but it dries out my hands, does this soap have any moisturizers in it?
Jesy O.
Does the scent stayed on the dishes after?
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
Decorator Expert Level 2
Has anyone seen these at Target? Are there coupons out there for these?
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Will this dry out my skin? I was dishes non-stop and need something moisturizing and delicious smelling!
Danyelle W.
Portland, OR
I have been looking for palmolve fresh infusions in every store I got to and I can't find it now where where can I buy it from?