Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#68 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Photos (357)
Larissa O.
Larissa O.
Klamath Falls, OR

Palmolive fresh infusions make dishwashing worthwhile! Washing dishes is something that I've always tried to avoid but since I've been using the Palmolive brand I actually look forward to washing dishes because of the fresh, fruity scent and it also leaves my hands feeling nice and soft afterwards unlike other dish washing soap that drys your hands out really bad.
Emilly R.
Emilly R.

If you're looking for a pampering experience, Ultra Palmolive Fresh Infusions is a great choice at a low price. The dish soap worked well at removing most of our dried-on and greasy food soils with just a brief dip in our test solution. If you want to add some fresh fragrance to cleaning, the Ginger White Tea scent was well rated by some consumer testers.
Cynth L.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I love the smell of lemons, especially as it concerns kitchen-related products. I think this dish soap satisfies my need for lemons-scented products, and works well as a dish soap. I have eczema on both of my hands, so I avoid putting my hands into contact with dish soaps, so I can't speak to how it would affect people with sensitive skin.
Amy V.
Amy V.

Generally I only use Palmolive Original but I recently picked up a bottle of Fresh Infusions and I love the scents and the packaging. The bottle looks great sitting on your counter next to the sink. I generally hide my dish soap in a cabinet below the sink so this is a great way to keep things simple. Works just as great at the original.
Anaeliza M.
Anaeliza M.

If you're looking for a pampering experience, Ultra Palmolive Fresh Infusions is a great choice at a low price. It smells wonderful but not the strong flower smells. It's fresh smelling and really nice on you handsI love it and I had gotten it at Walmart but they evidently no longer carry it. I guess I will have to order it online.
Linda G.
Linda G.
Fayetteville, NC

Even though we have a dishwasher my husband wants the dishes done by hand. Since I do a lot of the dishes this is the only product I can use cause it does not my hands peel and it works really well on the dishes. The smell of ti is good too. My husband always buys this soap cause he says it very effective and the price is good tool.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.

If you're looking for a pampering experience, Ultra Palmolive Fresh Infusions is a great choice at a low price. The dish soap worked well at removing most of our dried-on and greasy food soils with just a brief dip in our test solution. If you want to add some fresh fragrance to cleaning, the Ginger White Tea scent smells amazing!
Celia D.
Celia D.

If you're looking for a pampering experience, Ultra Palmolive Fresh Infusions is a great choice at a low price. The dish soap worked well at removing most of our dried-on and greasy food soils with just a brief dip in our test solution. If you want to add some fresh fragrance to cleaning, the Ginger White Tea scent is excellent
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Sofia

This is the best dish soap I have ever used!!! It smells wonderful but not the strong flower smells. It's fresh smelling and really nice on you handsI love it and I had gotten it at Walmart but they evidently no longer carry it. I guess I will have to order it online. fJust hope they don't quit making it.
Eu gostei bastante do produto, ajudou muito o meu dia a dia, usaria de novo sim. Super reco endo para as pessoas, vale a pena usar! Fiquei satisfeita com o resultado e bem feliz. Uso sempre e é super recomendável. Tudo o que o produto prometeu, cumpriu. Sou um cliente muito satisfeita com o produto!!!
Audra B.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ

How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA

So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Misty A.
Misty A.

Best Scent?
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH

Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Christine L.
Christine L.

Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.

Join Now