Add a Photo

By Palmolive

#92 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Photos (357)
Angela O.
Angela O.
Louisville, KY

Nice aroma and cuts through tough grease. This product gets dishes clean just as it says. The scents are just invigorating and it gives off a therapeutic feeling while washing dishes (love it). I do recommend this product you will not be displeased at all.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Columbia

Palmolive makes your hands feel good. Although if they would make some that automatically wash the dishes that would be wonderful.
Ashley I.
Ashley I.
Swanton, OH

I like the overall scent of these soaps and they do t irritate my hands either. They clean my dishes well and do t leave steaks
DeEmma R.
DeEmma R.
Glen Burnie, MD

This leaves your hands silky smooth & even keep them moisturized after you have completed your washing for the day
Cristina S.
Cristina S.

No meu país existe essa marcada. Mas apenas para produtos de higiene pessoal. Quer testar.
Amy V.
Amy V.

Generally I only use Palmolive Original but I recently picked up a bottle of Fresh Infusions and I love the scents and the packaging. The bottle looks great sitting on your counter next to the sink. I generally hide my dish soap in a cabinet below the sink so this is a great way to keep things simple. Works just as great at the original.
dhvani p.
dhvani p.
Saraland, AL

awesome good for hand not harmful soft smells good coupons money worth it
Eneli B.
Eneli B.

Cheiro agradavel refrescante e preço muito atraente. sempre compro ,minha familia toda usa e aprova.tem varias fragrancias
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

I was sent these & I buy them whenever I see them in a store a shop at because these things smell amazing. I love soap that leaves my hands smelling good after I wash dishes lol & these literally do that.
Cynth L.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I love the smell of lemons, especially as it concerns kitchen-related products. I think this dish soap satisfies my need for lemons-scented products, and works well as a dish soap. I have eczema on both of my hands, so I avoid putting my hands into contact with dish soaps, so I can't speak to how it would affect people with sensitive skin.
Audra B.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ

How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Milagros l.
Milagros l.
Sept. 29, 2012, 7:54 p.m.
i work nice
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA

So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Karnicsha M.
Karnicsha M.
Oct. 26, 2012, 7:27 a.m.
I love the lime and basil. It smells like lime jello to me lol
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Cleveland, OH

Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.
Oct. 10, 2012, 7:59 p.m.
It does cut grease well & its antibacterial & makes hands super soft :)
Christine L.
Christine L.

Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.
Savanah F.
Savanah F.
Nov. 12, 2012, 9:23 p.m.
You can find this at target and also at walmart.

Join Now