Add a Photo

By Palmolive

#33 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Photos (357)
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Chandler, Az

I love the new Palmolive Fresh Infusions Dish Soap. My favorite scent is the Lemon, but I really like the Ginger too! A little of the soap really does go along way!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Hudson, FL

I love this stuff..it is better then the regular palmolive..make my hands feel great after washing dishes.. it gets the dishes clean and it holds it bubbles rather well...
Azelia T.
Azelia T.
Amarillo, TX

So I was very skeptical about using this because im so use to using Dawn dish washing soap. When I smelled it Omg I had to have it first I tried the Lemon and loved it and just recently I ran out and ended up buying the lime one. They not only smell GREAT but it washes really good and works! I definatly recommend it. Especially the lime is my favorite!
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Columbia, SC

My favorite scent in the Palmolive Fresh Infusions line is the lime basil. Such a great kitchen smell. The soap cleans my dishes to my expectations.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

Was it just me or do these smell like the cleaners used to clean throw up? I love the look and was excited to try them, however the smell turned me off. No thanks!
Christy P.
Christy P.
Cathedral City, CA

These have a nice concentrated formula, amazing scents and have beautiful bottles! I love the ginger tea scent. It had a nice sweet smell to it. They work really well too.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Fallon, NV

Palmolive fresh infusions are the best scent and cut the grease and clean your dishes with kust a drop of the soap
Sariane H.
Sariane H.
Caiana zona rual Bananal- rua antonio tavares gonçalves 120

eu amo esse produto muito bom mesmo minha mae me indico comprei e me apaixonei muito cheiroso aquele cheiro de fresco na casa
Wesley L.
Wesley L.

Deixa um cheiro ótimo no ambiente, acho que a qualidade da embalagem do produto deveria melhorar um pouco mais
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Gainesville, GA

Being a big family, clean dishes and clean house is important! I love palmolive freah infusiona. Great little household item to keep handy!
Audra B.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ

How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Milagros l.
Milagros l.
i work nice
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA

So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Karnicsha M.
Karnicsha M.
I love the lime and basil. It smells like lime jello to me lol
Misty A.
Misty A.
Punta gorda, Fl

Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Cleveland, OH

Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.
It does cut grease well & its antibacterial & makes hands super soft :)
Christine L.
Christine L.
Redondo Beach

Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.
Savanah F.
Savanah F.
You can find this at target and also at walmart.

Join Now