Add a Photo

By Palmolive

#86 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Photos (357)
Ashleyy D.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge, CA

So I was very skeptical about using this because I'm so use to using Dawn dish washing soap. When I smelled it Omg I had to have it first I tried the Lemon and loved it and just recently I ran out and ended up buying the lime one. They not only smell GREAT but it washes really good and works! I definitely recommend it. Especially the lime is my favorite!
Cynth L.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I love the smell of lemons, especially as it concerns kitchen-related products. I think this dish soap satisfies my need for lemons-scented products, and works well as a dish soap. I have eczema on both of my hands, so I avoid putting my hands into contact with dish soaps, so I can't speak to how it would affect people with sensitive skin.
Amy V.
Amy V.

Generally I only use Palmolive Original but I recently picked up a bottle of Fresh Infusions and I love the scents and the packaging. The bottle looks great sitting on your counter next to the sink. I generally hide my dish soap in a cabinet below the sink so this is a great way to keep things simple. Works just as great at the original.
Linda G.
Linda G.
Fayetteville, NC

Even though we have a dishwasher my husband wants the dishes done by hand. Since I do a lot of the dishes this is the only product I can use cause it does not my hands peel and it works really well on the dishes. The smell of ti is good too. My husband always buys this soap cause he says it very effective and the price is good tool.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.

If you're looking for a pampering experience, Ultra Palmolive Fresh Infusions is a great choice at a low price. The dish soap worked well at removing most of our dried-on and greasy food soils with just a brief dip in our test solution. If you want to add some fresh fragrance to cleaning, the Ginger White Tea scent smells amazing!
Esther C.
Esther C.
Blythe, CA

I've always really liked the Palmolive Fresh Fusions, they have a great scent, it cleans dishes extremely well. I bought it at a Dollar General & it was very affordable. You won't necessarily find all of them but whichever one you do find, they're all really good :)
Juan M.
Juan M.

Love the scent mixtures and think that they get the job done when it comes to washing dishes. I am notorious for using more soap then I should to get things clean, but oh well. I do like this brand and look forward to trying other products from them in the future.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
East Sandwich, MA

Palmolive is a classic good product. It gets the job done for sure. They have great new scents in their Fresh Infusions line. It is super affordable and can be found in several mass retailers across the country. It's a great product and I would recommend it.
Angela O.
Angela O.
Louisville, KY

Nice aroma and cuts through tough grease. This product gets dishes clean just as it says. The scents are just invigorating and it gives off a therapeutic feeling while washing dishes (love it). I do recommend this product you will not be displeased at all.
Dominica N.
Dominica N.
Quitman, GA

Audra B.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ

How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA

So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH

Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Christine L.
Christine L.

Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.

Join Now