BY PALMOLIVE

Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I usually buy regualr dawn. But when I want a scent this green apple is great. Sometimes a nice scent for dishsoap makes hand washing dishes a better experience. I don't even like apples or this flavor for candy, so no idea why i like it so much as a dish soap scent!
Hernandez K.
Elizabeth, NJ
Okay! The smell is great. Easy to find, but not as affordable as other brands. Also I feel I have to use too much when I'm cleaning my dishes. Doesn't lather as much with a little. The good thing is this brand comes in many scents and for sensitive skin.
Emily H.
Springfield, KY
I love the smell of this dish washing soap. But you have to use quite a bit in order to get your dish water nice and soapy. I also find that it doesn’t work as well at cutting grease and cleaning dishes as dawn does. But the smell is amazing.
Rosy L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The scent is really pleasing to smell. It's easy to clean any type of dish with grease on it. I've been using this same soap for years, it's easily available at any drug or convinient store near me. I would recommend to others.
Jessy C.
Tina R.
Middletown, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My Boy friend buys this all the time, it's the one he grew up with and his go to soap for dishes. It's Affordable and gets the job done! The scent is awesome as well! We buy this all the time
Jessica L.
Sound Beach, NY
Good smell and it is effective. If you wash your hands with this it will leave them on the dry side. This is a good value. I would recommend this soap because it gets the job done
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells nice and gets rid of grease. It's kind of watery and doesn't last a very long time but it is also very cheap and I find it everywhere from Fry's, to the Dollar Tree so it's a good bargain and easy to pick up if i'm in a hurry.
Cynthia C.
Lowell, Or
The scents of this product are great, but the quality could be a bit better. The soap bubbles do not last as long and it tends to get used up fast than other brands. It doesn't cut through grease as easily as its competitors and could be more effective.
Tasha S.
Meriden, CT
I absolutely love the scent of this detergent!! It cleans the dishes, works very well if soaking, leaves a pleasant aroma in the kitchen and as an added bonus, it works great on grease as sometimes I apply oils to my hair and find regular hand soaps cant adequately remove the build up, but this does just fine!