Palmolive® Fresh Green Apple Dishwashing Liquid

by Palmolive

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Palmolive® Fresh Green Apple Dishwashing Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
Kaishla L.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite smell amazing and will take Greece out of my plates right away I will recommend this product to all
Briana M.
Stone Mtn, GA
This smells so great and gets my dishes really clean! I often use it to "presoak" tough stuck on grease and it smells really lovely on the hands as well.
Jasynda M.
I tend to opt for Palmolive when I’m trying to save a couple extra dollars. I like this dish soap but I feel like t does sometimes leave behind a sticky residue. Not too bad a price to pay for when the product is only $1 to begin with.
Yossi G.
Houston
This is a good product I use this when I wash dishes makes it easier to clean and leaves things looking new
Ace C.
Abingdon, MD
This is a good product. It's very tough on grease. Although you have to let something's sit for longer than you may like , it will get the job done. I recommend it to anyone who washes dishes by hand.
ShaQuayla H.
Waco, TX
This dish washing detergent is great and very affordable. The sent is amazing if you like green apples. This product is very effective because it allows for washing disses without using half of the bottle for only a few dishes.
Bettina F.
Greaseless make it squeak clean and a pleasant aroma that makes you forget you're scrubbing pots!
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
Great smell and value compared to store brands. Love how effective it is at removing grease as well!
Sammi P.
Springdale, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Smells great, I especially love that it only takes a little bit to go a long way and the dishes really get clean
Fran H.
Palmolive Dish Liquid cleans dishes, cuts grease on pans, and keeps your hands soft. I love the green apple scent, I buy it whenever I find it in the stores. It is a great value and does a wonderful job.  I would recommend it to others. Palmolive has been around for a long time.

Looking for your answer?