BY PALMOLIVE

Three&Nbsp;-&Nbsp;3.2 Oz&Nbsp;(90G) Bars &Nbsp;Total Net Wt:&Nbsp;9.6 Oz (272G) Great Value Price! Mild All Family Soap Classic Scent Questions Or Comments?&Nbsp; 1-800-221-4607 Made In Usa

Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Palmolive classic scent é um delicioso e cheiroso sabonete, ideal para toda a família. Em embalagem e econômica e com um precinho super baixo, ele é ótimo para o banho do dia a dia. Eu recomendo este produto.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this Palmolive® Family Bath Bar, Classic Scent by accident. I thought I was getting the Irish Spring soap bar. I don't realize
For a while but I noticed that the smell
Was so good that I want to check the packaging. only than I realized it was the Palmolive soap.
Mar B.
This is one of my all-time favorite bar soaps. It's perfect for my skin and face since it leaves it feeling super soft with a great scent. I love how it's super easy to find and easy on your budget. I do have to say that depending on your skin type it might feel a bit drying, but you should give it a try!
leilasaenz s.
4560 carriage park drive
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this is a great product. I feel like it does not have a very strong smell. nor a good smell. But if you like light smells I recommend it. It is a great product for shaving g your legs leaves them soft.
Abbey C.
Athens, OH
This is my go to bar soap. This is the soap we always use at home. Have done so for years, and probably will continue to do so. We like the smell and that it doesn't melt away like some soaps do.
Amber W.
It smells so good and the smell really sticks to you. I get so many compliments on how good I smell and I always recommend it to people. My skin feels so soft after using it. I love it!
Nathlene E.
I love the smell of this soap!! It's so good. I bought mine at dollar store ( coz I'm broke lol) anyways, this soap is good but for me it's a bit too drying for my skin, idk why! Maybe it's just because of my skin, I don't know to others... This is just my honest review.
ANA P.
My husband likes so much this type of soap because he says it leaves his skin fresh and soft. Usually we buy at walmart or target. I Like the way it smells, I don't use that much it is mainly for my husband. Honestly I don't recommend too much this type of soap.
Marylyn W.
Ravenswood, WV
I'n not a fan... This product dried out my skin horribly and I would not purchase or recommend it to anyone. I don't normally have a dry skin problem, but if I use this product I do.
Kaylee M.
I love Palmolive! It always makes my skin super soft and clean! Half the time I don't even need to use lotion after I use this product because it is that good! Would recommend it to any one of my friends.

Target