Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesDish Detergent & SoapPalmolive

• Residue-free Clean
  • Fights Odor
  • Cleans More Greasy Dishes
  • Removes 24 Hour Stuck-on Food

per drop while suds last vs. the leading non-concentrated dish liquid

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

Start your review of Palmolive Essential Clean Original Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - 12.6 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Emily B.
Fairfax, VA
Palmolive Essential Clean Original Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - 12.6 fl oz uploaded by Emily B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this a couple of months ago and use it in my bathroom to wash my Sip S'well water bottle, which is not dishwasher safe. I also use it to wash my masks and my reusable straws. Very happy with it.
Brandy N.
Palmolive Essential Clean Original Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - 12.6 fl oz uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Palmolive Ultra Strength gets my dishes squeaky clean. It cleans the greasy dishes and the ones that have the set on food. It also is easy on my hands and it never dries them out. It is very affordable and I will definitely purchase it again. [product:palmolive-essential-clean-original-dishwashing-liquid-dish-soap---12.6-fl-oz]
Catarine Ginart R.
Windermere, FL
Palmolive Essential Clean Original Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - 12.6 fl oz uploaded by Catarine Ginart R.
I really liked this detergent , I found it economical , efficient , adequate size , with great aroma and consistency. I would definitely recommend it
Azucena C.
Palmolive Essential Clean Original Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - 12.6 fl oz uploaded by Azucena C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Javon lava platos que quita muy fácil la grasa y es suave con tus manos . Hace el trabajo más sencillo y su precio es muy bueno
Amanda U.
Lockport, NY
Using this dish soap has allowed washing dishes a whole lot easier. They don't have the greasing feeling after you wash them and does not leave spots
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
It works good, but I absolutely hate the way it smells! I usually get it at the dollar store. I have switched to Dawn and am much happier.
Theresa M.
S Chesterfld, VA
The original. Cuts through grease, cleans dishes and keeps hands soft. Love my Palmolive. Prefer over most others.
Meagan L.
Frankln Frnce, OH
I love Palmolive. It's the only dish soap I use in my home. Not only is it affordable, but it works really well and smells good too.
Marlenie C.
Bronx, NY
Palmolive Essential Clean Original Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - 12.6 fl oz uploaded by Marlenie C.
Purchased at: Target
Es uno de los jabones que no falta en mi alacena. Son buenos y duran mucho ,también se pueden mezclar con agua si quieres rendirlo en momentos difíciles.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
Palmolive Essential Clean Original Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - 12.6 fl oz uploaded by Cristina G.
For all the brands that I already tried, this one its the only one effective! Really good to get rid of grease! I bought it on Shoprite on a good deal, and even if I didnt had a deal, I will always buy this product no matter what! I do recommend it, because its the only one that is really good!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...