BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I love the Palmolive dishwasher. Besides that it removes all the dirty to the treats it has a rich smell and it does not dry your hands to the contrary you leave it very soft. If I recommend using them all my life
Adolat B.
Los Angeles, CA
I also use this to clean my dirty make up brushes but this product really gets out the grease from the dishes ; I usually wash dishes by hand ; it does not dry my hands after washing
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
the Palmolive original concentrated dish liquid is the only dish liquid we use in our house.we get it from Walmart.we love the smell and it works great .anther good part about it that its kosher.we defiantly will buy it again.we uses other dish liquid and it didn't work as well as Palmolive!
Chareese R.
Portland Oregon
Just love Palmolive. Its been around for a long time and the product has stood the test of time. A little bit of the cleaner goes a long way. It is easy to use and the crockery rinses off well to leave a sparkling finish. This ticks most of my boxes for a godd product in that it is economical and does the job well.
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
One of my favorites (I love the pink one) Im really picky with my Dish soap because I want something that smell good and help me to take care of my plates but at the same time to help me to take care of my hands and nails and this is everything that I ask for it.
Kelechi K.
Woodland Hills
This product is a staple in my home. I love it because it is affordable, in my local grocery store, and it gets the job done. I also appreciate that it doesn’t take a large amount to wash the dishes. It is a excellent product I highly recommend.
reyna F.
miami, FL

Is an excellent detergent, my family loves it. We use it both to wash the dishes, to clean the floor of the house, even the bathrooms we give a scrub with this. Excellent aroma and the best that lasts a lot and at an acceptable price

And of course I would buy it again
Shanti R.
I have been using Palmolive dish washing soap for years. I wouldn't use anything else since it's inexpensive and does a great job cleaning my pots and dishes.
Umema H.
salmiya
Cleans the dishes very amazingly without leaving any stain. Doesn’t require much pressure to clean and Not greasy as well. Bought it from super market. Recommend it!
Dianelys S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I use Palmolive original at home every day and Im really pleased with the product. I usually get the value size of 90 Fl oz.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?

Walmart