BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Sarah P.
Tempe, AZ
I am definitely loving the Vitamin E additive in Palmolive. My hands are so much softer and the skin on my hands look so much more healthy. The scent was refreshing and not overpowering. There was no icky film left on my dishes and no water spots. Way better than my regular brand.
Stephanie I.
Cleveland, OH
I've been a Dawn user for years, since it's safe and gentle to use on animals whilst still getting the 'job' done. I was pleasantly surprised with how well Palmolive chalked up to the competition. It leaves dishes clean and hands soft and smooth. Definitely recommend this product!
joni h.
Bella Vista, AR
I had been buying another product until I saw that the price for this one was great. I had also been buying hand creams for my dry cuticles. This product not only did the dishes wonderfully with long lasting suds but also helped the problems of my hands. I would recommend anyone to give this product a try even if you have been buying another product. Plus, they make my hands smell good too!
Zulekha V.
Houston
Best grease removing product ! Don't waste your time just get Palmolive for all your dishwashing needs. I buy this whenever there's a sale on it. Usually Home Depot and lowes have a great size plus value for it. I get it every chance I can, as there's always dishes to wash!
Theresa N.
Westminster, SC
I have always been a huge Palmolive Fan. I just received these for Soft Touch and really excited about trying these out.

So, far I have used the Cocoa butter and it smells great. My husband said that it reminded him of being at the beach. And it worked well on the dishes.
Iftida F.
Brooklyn, NY
Works really well to get the grease off of dishes and pots. Just a little bit of the detergent ca be used to clean lots of things like many plates. It also has a really nice clean, fresh scent to it and feels really soft in your hands. It's a great product to clean your dishes
Oreale A.
Rockville, MD
When I first heard of these I was a bit skeptical because I thought it was going to be like any other dish soap, but now I'm using this to wash my hands, it's that great! after every single dish I wash this soap left my hands feeling nice and smooth! I would definitely commend!
Minh Thy N.
Denver, CO
I've used this detergent for years and it gets the job done. I use it with sponges and it doesn't dry out my hands. They get rid of grease very nicely. One problem I have with it though is that it makes my hands feel slippery so I don't know if I washed all of the soap off.
ashley p.
Logansport, IN
Palmolive is my go to dish soap. It is gentle on hands, but capable of cutting through grease and baked on food with relative ease. The bottle lasts a long tome, because you only need to use a little.
Melanie H.
Lansford, PA
We use this product it cleans the dishes very well and this 1 gallon bottle lasts us a month maybe a little longer , it has a very clean scent and it sold at a good price highly recommended this product
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?