BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
I received two palmolive soaps complementary in my voxbox and I couldn't pick which one to give away! ( I kept both) these soaps work great and since I do not have a dishwasher my hands are always in the sink, the vitamin e really helps keep my hands soft while getting the job done.
Lorena M.
Gainesville, GA
Palmolive has been used throughout my family from generations. And we just love the smell of it and how great of a job it does as in soap to clean dishes. I totally recommend this soap to anyone who is wanting to try it.
Katy B.
Lawrenceburg, TN
This effectively cleans dishes without over using. I have always felt as if though I had to use a lot of dish washer to get my dishes clean. Not anymore. A little bit goes a long way. It always leaves your hands feeling fresh, vs the normal icky feeling after you wash dishes. Love it!
Laurie T.
norwich, NY
Palmolive is my number one go to brand! I've used this brand for years, and it will always be on top of my list. It works fantastic on all surfaces, and it last longer than any other detergent I've tried. I also love that is has a wonderful assortment of scents to choose from!!!
Alyssa R.
Washington, NC
This product is something I have been using for a while. I have problems with skin and it helps my hands a lot! Not to mention the amazing smell and feel of my hands after! Recommended to all skin types.
Heather M.
Uxbridge , Ma
I love them all but the coconut one is really my fav. I love it when it's on sale and a I have a coupon I can buy them all :) Good suds and soft hands. There was a commercial once about women soaking their hands in it for good skin, lol! Look it up it's hilarious. Great soap too!
Julia W.
Palmolive is the only product we use in my house. It works great. They have some great scents. I love the green Apple smell. Other detergents don't work as well. I highly recommend this dish detergent.
Kimberly K.
Caldwell, ID
I received this from Influenster and didn't think it would be anything special. Well I have been using it daily for a couple weeks now and my hands are not dried out at all! They are soft, my cuticles look better and it does the same great job cleaning my dishes! And it smells great!
Keitha D.
Bloomfield, NJ
I not only enjoyed the smell of it, i also loved the way my dishes looked and felt days after i washed them. there is no stains or residue that got left behind after washing, which a plus plus for me . :)
Stephanie I.
Cleveland, OH
I've been a Dawn user for years, since it's safe and gentle to use on animals whilst still getting the 'job' done. I was pleasantly surprised with how well Palmolive chalked up to the competition. It leaves dishes clean and hands soft and smooth. Definitely recommend this product!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?