BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Belen D.
Katy, TX
When i got this box from the influenster team I was a bit hesitant to try it. I'm allergic to most of the cleaning products. I always have to use gloves when I clean. Not with this kind of soap!! Its so soft but yet effective! I'm very glad i gave it a try. Definitely a great product.
Rachael S.
Buckeye, AZ
I received a bottle from a friend of mine...just in time too...I was nearly out of dish soap. :) Anyway she gave me the pink bottle and it smells pretty nice and works well to refill my foaming dish soap pump (put a little soap in the bottom and fill the rest of the way with water.)
Keitha D.
Bloomfield, NJ
I not only enjoyed the smell of it, i also loved the way my dishes looked and felt days after i washed them. there is no stains or residue that got left behind after washing, which a plus plus for me . :)
Daivelis G.
Bronx, NY
Bought this product at Walmart where I don't usually shop and couldn't find my cascade complete so I thought I would try it. It cleaned my dishes much better than the cascade even my tea stains which ...
Danielle O.
Delmar, NY
I just picked this up at the store. My hands feel great after using this! I am constantly hand washing baby bottles and sippy cups - so this was a much needed item to keep me from having super dry hands.
Sarah F.
Cambridge , OH
I use this dishwashing liquid on the regular. It's a great value and a little goes a long way! You can find it at your local grocery store and big box retailer. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Fellica H.
Leavenworth, KS
I like using this while washing dishes. I have sensitive skin and my eczema acts up in the winter. This is the only kind of dish soap I could use without having itchy fingers. It leaves my hands so soft.
Valerie E.
Always a good and affordable brand with good quality. It washes dishes well, pleasant scent, and doesn't dry out your hands at all. It's not too pricey compared to other brands. I would recommend this brand!
mini r.
Arlington Heights, IL
I happened to pick this up at target for under $3.50 and I wanted to get something which is not very harsh on my already dry hands. This product is really great. It is concentrated and the scent is very mild. My hands feel soft after cleaning a sink full of dishes. Love the product..
Dalymar M.
Coral Gables, FL
I received the Coconut Butter Palmolive Soft Touch, and as described above, it works WONDERS! My hands were left feeling nice soft. Also one barely needs any quantity of soap in the sponge to make vast amounts of bubbles. I loved it! Plus the smell is incredible!! It's a MUST have! :)
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?