BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Rebecca T.
Brooklyn, NY
palmolive is soft and gentle on hands but works awesome on dirty dishes. this detergent has a great smell and always removes any residue left on my dishes easily. i always purchase palmolive for cleaning.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz , CA
I really like this dishwashing detergent, it really cleans everything. It fight off all grease and leaves everything shiny and clean. It smells good too and doesn't really leave a residue. I highly recommend it
Eae W.
Love this product! It works well and a little goes a long way in our washer. I still need to use a rinse aid because of our town's water mineral content, but it works really really well with the Finish Jet Dry solution. I can also buy something similar in Costco that works as well.
Mai phoua V.
Merced, CA
This keep my dishes clean and shines smelling great.its worth the price. I love the smell as I love the smell of air wick fresher. It will take the grease off those plates and bowls of pumping more soap.
Ruth O.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my favorite scent of dishwashing liquid. It's wonderful on greasy dishes and also feels great on my hands. My son has oily skin so he uses it to wash his face. This is my go to brand but sometimes but Dawn. Palmolive is cheaper and does a great job of cleaning my dishes.
KC F.
My mom has been using Palmolive for years! So when I moved into my new apartment, I decided to use it, too! It works so well! I don't like using the dishwasher so I wash dishes a lot. This is definitely a good brand to pick. It takes out the grease easily and it smells really good, too!
Angela T.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite dish soap it always leaves my dishes squeaky clean I've tried other brands and they always leave the dishes feeling soapy and I dint like that. With Palmolive I don't have that problem
Melissa  c.
Fayetteville, PA
Palmolive dish liquid cuts grease better than any dish soap I have used. There is so many choices these days but as far back as I can remember my grandmother used this is when shopping no matter of other liquids were on sale she stood by this dish soap and now as a mother I will not buy any other dish soap, I know my dishes are clean and grease free with this soap. Its also easy on the hands
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
I use palmolive soft touch because my hands get extremely dry, I am always washing dishes at home and this is the only dish soap I will use! It has truly kept my hands from feeling dry after doing a load of dishes and even better, it cuts through grease, it leaves your dishes clean, your glassware sparkly and leaves no residue behind! I can always find it at my local grocery store or wal mart!
Maria A.
Fontana , CA
I use this when washing my dishes really helps with the grease makes it easy to wash the scent is always a good scent not to strong. I usually buy it at target or wal-mart runs me about 2-3 bucks . I usually buy this dish soap
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?