BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Corinna H.
Amarillo, TX
I have religiously used Dawn dishsoap all of my life. When I received the Palmolive I was intrigued, but when I used it, I was sold! It cuts grease, softens hands, get the dry crusty stuff off from dirty dishes and the suds have massive staying power! I am switching brands. I LOVE Palmolive!
Rachel S.
Madison, VA
I used to love this because the smell is so amazing but it really doesn't clean as well as other brands. I prefer other brands over this one because of that. They need to work on the way it is with grease.
Jackie P.
Good quality dish soap. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good dish soap to wash dishes & large pots. Very effective, & the scent is pleasant. You can find it at Walmart & Target for a good deal.
Stephany R.
Long Beach, CA
I have always purchased this soap. It's tough on grease but also sensitive enough to where I don't feel like my skin is dry after using for the dishes. The scent is crisp and clean and has never let me down!
Vaidehee P.
Riverdale, GA
Palmolive is such a nice brand! The soap never irritates my hands and it still works powerful on tough stuck on food. Doing the dishes have become less of a chore because of this product. It leaves my dishes spotless and the scent is very nice. Doing the dishes has never been so fun!
Erika S.
I have used Palmolive dish liquid for years. It's not as good as it use to be. It doesn't keep the "suds" as long as Dawn does. With Palmolive you have to almost use the entire bottle for one medium load of dishes. However it is reasonably priced and has some good smelling fragrances.
Kate M.
Decatur , IL
I was excited to try out Palmolive Soft Touch Vitamin E. I have very sensitive skin and all other dish soaps leave my hands dry and broken out. When I used Palm Olive Soft Touch I instantly felt a difference with my hands. They were softer and no break outs. Great product don't miss out.
Krystal A.
I'm washing bottles for my newborn everyday - between that and my job as a R.N., my hands were becoming horribly chapped and cracking from repeated hand washing. The Soft Touch is fantastic - it cleans everything nicely, and I don't have to lather my hands with lotion after washing anymore!
Meaghan S.
Brawley, CA
Im always allergic to the dish soaps but this one was great!!! I loved Palmolive already but they just got better! they are super sensitive on my hands! love the smell of them too! I really cant stress how much I loved them. I make my family try them from how much I liked Palmolive soap!!!
Melinda B.
Warner Robins , GA
I was very happy with Palmolive soft touch as a hand soap .I love the moisturizing soft feeling for my hands but I only wish this product would work as well as for what it's sold as and that's a dish soap
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?