BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Cassandra O.
Mount Holly, NC
It gets the grease off the dishes and pot and pans AND keeps my hands soft.
If you get manicures, then this is what you want to be using to wash dishes.
I like to apply some oil to may hands after washing too.
komal a.
Bellingham, MA
I've bought this dish soap for a few years and loved it. No residue, great smell and soft hands. Now when I went to buy it this time, they changed the formula. It smells like shampoo, leaves residue on my sink, dishes and hands. It leaves my hands feeling dry and the sink with a white coating on it. I am writing this review because I am very disappointed with their new formula. This used to be my favorite.
Mary J.
Mccook, NE
I didn't feel like Palmolive cleans as well as other dish soaps. I also don't think it does well on grease. It gets the job done, but it takes a lot more elbow grease. Also, not my top choice for homemade bubbles....that's a serious statement, no snark. I've used much better for homemade bubbles.
Ivonne L.
West Hartford, CT
We have always used this dish soap at home, it works great! The price is not too bad, you can get great deals at BJs and buy them by the back! I feel like it lasts forever and it leave the dishes extra clean!
Lauren P.
Brentwood, TN
I really enjoy this dish soap! I received it along with the pink Vitamin E scent from Influenster. It suds up and cuts grease really well, while keeping your hands soft and feeling moisturized. I work at a school, so I wash my hands and use hand sanitizer a lot during the day, which leaves my hands really dry. Washing dishes isn't usually too great on your hands, but this product is gentle on my skin.
Clarissa H.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is soap truly is easy on my weary hands. And I love there are usually coupons and sales on this item, making it an even better value than it already is! I like to stock up on this product. It even makes a wonderful hand scrub (mix with sugar and you have an easy/yummy smelling hand scrub!)
Marissol S.
Mcallen, TX
I love this detergent because it degreases the dishes as you clean it i buy this at walmart or heb all the time it is not expensive and you get a lot of it for a few bucks. I love the scent and the outcome.
Melinda B.
Warner Robins , GA
I was very happy with Palmolive soft touch as a hand soap .I love the moisturizing soft feeling for my hands but I only wish this product would work as well as for what it's sold as and that's a dish soap
morris m.
Erie, PA
I came upon this product by good luck while looking for something that would be gentle on my hands yet tough on stains. The bigger I gal bottle is a bit bulky if you have a small sink but by good luck it does a very good job eith the cleaning. Very fair price and very efficient product.
Erika S.
I have used Palmolive dish liquid for years. It's not as good as it use to be. It doesn't keep the "suds" as long as Dawn does. With Palmolive you have to almost use the entire bottle for one medium load of dishes. However it is reasonably priced and has some good smelling fragrances.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?