BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Taylor L.
This stuff is great. You can’t really get an off-brand of dish washing detergent just because it doesn’t work as well and dishes HAVE to be clean. This cleans well the first time and smells very good. It doesn’t leave any type of residue and it gets the job done. And it’s very reasonably priced!
Lisette R.
El Paso, TX
I use this product every so often, the last time I used it I was so disappointed because I got a chemical reaction in the palm of my hands, it dried out my skin so much that mt palms were peeling. Not a fan of using gloves when I wash dishes. Most likely I will not buy this product again.
Michaela B.
Johnstown, NY
I am a big fan of Palmolive. It smells great and cleans dishes well. It leaves my hands feeling soft and not dry. I use it for just washing my hands too. It is a good value and I would recommend it to others.
Sarah Y.
Doral, Florida
I love the feel that the Palmolive dishwashing leaves in your hands. It cleans perfectly good the dished and keep your hands soft and humectated, you don't have to used gloves. It also has a great smell and has a great price. You don't have to use a great amount of soap for it to clean well.
Diana G.
Winston Salem, NC
I have used this product for over 30 years. The smell is amazing and the cleaning power is most adequate for all of my daily needs. It has never torn my hands up like Dawn does. The shipping and handling was exquisite and the Seller did a great job fulfilling this request. Incredibly, pleased
Cassandra O.
Mount Holly, NC
It gets the grease off the dishes and pot and pans AND keeps my hands soft.
If you get manicures, then this is what you want to be using to wash dishes.
I like to apply some oil to may hands after washing too.
Holly P.
Pensacola, FL
Palmolive original dish soap is my all time favorite! You don't have to soak the dishes, the detergent gets off all grease and grime with a couple swipes of a sponge. Also leaves them smelling nice and clean!
Amber T.
Terryville, CT
I enjoyed doing this dishes this time. Knowing i would have soft hands after because usual stuff leaves you dry but this makes doing dishes enjoyable .The scent is amazing for the pink one and it really fought that grease and junk right off the dishes i loved it and it will now be my dish soap.
Bety P.
In some dishes or material is hard to take the scent away. It does take off the greasy but with a bit of struggle. Is a product that my family is familair with. It doesnt cost a lot and you can find it everywhere.
Katie S.
Westville, NJ
I used to hate doing dishes because the soap was too harsh on my usually already dry hands. Now I don't have a problem! I'm so happy to have this since it doesn't bother my hands at all and they come out nice and soft and not dry feeling. I love the smell and it does the job incredibly well!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?