BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Emely T.
This is a wonderful product. One of my favorites by far. Great packaging. Foams quickly. I like it better than others similar to it. I would definitely recommend. And I would as definitely repurchase.
Mira M.
Metuchen , NJ
This is a standard disk soap, i have used this for years as it is cheaper than dawn. I think if you have a dishwasher then this would be fine, but I currently don't have one and found my self scrubbing harder and only scrubbing grease around. I now use dawn and pay more for a better clean, but if you have a dishwasher then this will do the job as the dishwasher can get rid of extra residue.
rebekkka g.
I remember my god mother would use this dish soap to clean all of her dishes all the time. She usually bought this from target. I will say this one does work when it comes to grease better than the joy brand. Its very affordable and has a very pleasant smell. But I still feel that dawn is more effective faster. But if you're looking for a affordable dish soap this is the way to go.
Amy F.
This is the dish washing soap that I grew up on! This is the one soap that my mom always swears by. When I see the dark green liquid it just makes me so nostalgic! One thing that I really like about Ultra Palmolive is how hydrating and non-stripping it is on the hands. I have eczema and doing dishes without gloves on can really wreck havoc on my hands. However, if I am using Palmolive I don't have to worry about using gloves because it is so strong on cleaning the dishes yet super gentle on my hands! It truly is a classic!
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I use Palmolive all of them they soap up better, I used to use Dawn and I don't this dislike dawn, but the Palmolive soaps up better ,Suds up so much better, and just makes my dishes feel cleaner I love the green Palmolive Ultra and I love the Palmolive that has the soft touch to it, but my favorite is Palmolive oxy it is so good on the pots and pans but all of them are good!!!! As you see I need more Oxy!
Madelyn W.
i love the smell of palmolive dishsoap. I actually am not writing this review because of how great  it cleans and how well it gets the grease off something, i actually have never used this to clean dishes. I am a former employee of oakley and this is used as 'o-juice' to put on the ear socks of the sunglasses. so if you have any oakleys and need to change the ear socks, you just put a tiny, and i mean tiny, dab of palmolive GREEN dish soap on the end of your ear stem and it'll slide right on.
Laurel N.
Bradenton Beach, FL
I received 2 bottles of Palmolive Soft Touch from Influenster for review. Now, I receive many free samples, and I'm very picky about which of these I integrate into my repertoire, but I WILL be buying Soft Touch again. It's a great, all around household product.

I received 2 varieties: coconut and Vitamin E. Unfortunately, both bottles leaked in shipping, so I received a slimy mess! However, this allowed me to evaluate the product before I actually put it to use. First thing I noticed was the pleasant scent. This stuff is not overwhelmingly scented. It's scented just enough to overpower those odors that arise from food remnants left on dishes before they hit the sink. The next thing I noticed was the feel. This soap definitely feels more like a body wash than like a dish soap. It's thick and luxe like my expensive moisturizing body wash. Its viscosity is closer to a body wash as well.

But this IS a dish soap, and not a body wash, so the big question is how does it do on dishes? As good or better than the brand I had on hand (Dawn.) It also softens your hands while you wash dishes, so there's no need to apply a separate lotion when you are done. In fact, the soft touch has replaced the hand soap I used to keep by the kitchen sink.

Years ago, when palmolive was green, Madge the manicurist used to tell folks "You're soaking in it." Palmolive ought to revive that campaign for this new soap. Soaking your hands in this palmolive does not dry them out at all. My skin does not feel tight after washing with the palmolive.

It's also great for getting that crud that ends up on you, instead of on the plate, out of your clothes. I spot-cleaned my dress after cooking food "popped" on me, and the palmolive did an excellent job of preventing stains. Dabbing a soapy towel on the spots immediately got them out without leaving soap spots in their place.

Out of the two flavors I received, I prefer the coconut. But then I love all things coconut anyway, so that's not surprising. I haven't noticed any difference in how the different flavors perform.

If you are looking for a dish soft that softens while it cleans, try Palmolive Soft Touch. You'll no longer need those rubber gloves for washing dishes.
Christine K.
Fults, IL
This gets the job done... but only when it comes to dishes. I love the smell but rather the soap bubbles stay in my sink for the whole time I wash and not have to add more mid wash. It is a cheaper soap that can be purchased almost anywhere. For those that are keeping a smaller budget this would probably be the one I would recommend to them.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I love this brand. I buy it all the time and the smell is pretty good too not to strong. It cleans better than other brands I use. When I am not using my dishwasher (usually fails me anyways) I like to handwash the dishes so it gets that extra clean. Leaves my dishes looking shinier, squeakier, and bright. Also, can be found for a dollar.
Anna D.
I cant say I've ever purchased a container of this size, but I have used the brand before. The scent is nice, and it gets the job done, little to no water spots, etc. I am neutral on the whole, not necessarily brand loyal to any particular product. I wouldn't defer someone from purchasing this product, but wouldn't say it is significantly better than any other brand either.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?