BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Anastasia L.
As I am the one who is in charge of dishes I keep coming back to using Palmolive.  I love how well it gets the grease off all dishes and pans without having to get extra soap.  I usually buy it at Walmart or dollar general where it is extremely affordable.  I would definitely recommend this soap.
Stacy E.
Palm Coast, FL
It is great and gets the tough, stubborn stains off your dishes. It is expensive to me but it works wonders, and it does not dry my hands. I bought it at my local Walmart. It does have a nice scent, perhaps you should try strawberry scented. I definitely recommend to all my family and friends.
Ruth H.
I heard many good things about this new Palmolive soft touch but I was disappointed. I tried the pink one and although it does leave your hands soft, it has a bad smell to it and it is not tough on grease. The only good thing it has is that it leaves your hands feeling soft. I might try the other scents, but I'm a bit unsure.
AJ O.
Palmolive is my favorite dish soap. I do not notice much of a difference in terms of softness, but there is one thing Palmolive does (or rather does not do) that all other dish and hand soaps do. It doesn't dry out my hands! Which means I don't have to put on tons of lotion after doing dishes :)
Janelle G.
Klamath Falls, OR
Palmolive's new line of dish soap with soft touch is great! I've tried the Vitamin E and the Aloe products and loved them. My hands truly felt soft when I was done washing dishes. Great improvement from other brands that leave my hands dry and cracked. Washed dishes very well and lasts a long time.
Sara H.
I'm allergic to dish soap and get very itchy when using it. For some reason this dish soap is the only one that doesn't irritate my skin. The smell is nice and it leaves my dishes clean with no residue left over.
Erica W.
Winter Springs, FL
I found this soap to be one of the better soaps out there. Not only did it get my pots and pans clean but didn't dry out my skin like others i highly recommend this product.The smell was awesome.I will definitely be buying this in the future
Tabitha B.
Recieved this product in my voxbox. I absolutely love the pretty soft scent and it leaves my hands soft and my manicure/nail polish in tact once I'm done. I did my nails on Sunday, today is Thursday and my nail polish is still in tact, AND my dishes are clean. FINALLY, a product that can do both!!
Stacey W.
Hanford, CA
I loved the smell and how it made my hands soft, but that is where my admiration for this product stops. It does not clean and definitely does not have the grease cutting actions that other brands have. I definitely will not be purchasing this product ever. I have to have clean dishes over soft hands.
Kasey A.
Crescent City, FL
I love this brand if dish soap it cuts right though the grease and it has a nice smell to it . It's by far one of my tip brands to use . It makes my hands very smooth after I wash the dishes it is great for skin
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?