BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jasmine J.
North Augusta, SC
I was a little skeptical about this product. I absolutely love it so far. "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes." After I received it I used it to clean my dishes and they actually came out clean and they smelled amazing. My hands were also soft and touchable.
Aracelie V.
I like using the Palmolive dish soap! I feel that it's not too expensive and it gets the job done! I love the original sent! It is not the best dish soap but like I said it gets the job done and I would buy it again!
Jacqueline C.
This is the only dish detergent soap I use. It retails at a low price and is very lasting. It removes stains and odors from my dishes and that is the only result I was looking for , I am forever sticking to Palmolive.
Caitlin V.
Very powerful and effective with grease and other hard to removed spots. I like the smell and feel like it does a good job cleaning things. I got this at Costco one time when It was on sale. I thing this is a good buy
Tayler S.
Los Osos, CA
Palmolive is always a good go-to dishwashing soap. It is great for breaking down tough greases etc. I like the fresh clean smell as well. My mother always used this brand so It has a familiar scent for me. It is a little pricer than most dish washing soap, but I think it is worth it in most cases.
Natalia A.
Fort Worth, TX
Great product! Cleans dishes really well, only thing I would say is that it takes a few rinses to actually make sure all the soap is off the dishes. Other than that, it is a great addition to your kitchen cleaning supplies. I will definitely repurchase.
Christine A.
The smell is so amazingly fresh and clean. so effective in washing out dirt and other stuff from dishes and glasses. Soak it in for a while and then place in dishwasher. great value and would buy it again and again!
Daisy M.
Avondale, AZ
My mom brought us up using palmolive the regular green one. Now that I have my own home I try the nee scents and good for your skin, they awesome. As a mommy of two toddlers I love to keep the dishes clean at all times and I get a wet cloth put a drop of palmolive and clean there toys. It comes in handy!
Anastasia L.
As I am the one who is in charge of dishes I keep coming back to using Palmolive.  I love how well it gets the grease off all dishes and pans without having to get extra soap.  I usually buy it at Walmart or dollar general where it is extremely affordable.  I would definitely recommend this soap.
Kristen A.
Catonsville, MD
I really like this hand soap. I've been testing the Palmolive Soft Touch Vitamin E and it has definitely caused me to switch my dishwashing soap in the future. I really like how well it cuts the grease on my dishes without having to scrub too hard. A big plus is that it leaves my hands feeling soft and smelling good so I really don't need to use a hand soap after I'm done with dishes. I love having this in my kitchen!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?