BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Rita A.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this in a voxbox and I really love it! It was sent to my parents house because that's the address I have registered on here and my mom loves it too. She's really picky about dish soap and has very sensitive skin so it says a lot that she likes it so much. She said she's going to purchase it again!
Jemille B.
Palmolive is a awesome product that gets the dishes sparkling clean, it cus the grease and have your glassware very sparkly. I also use y o soak my hands in when I take off my acrylic nails. It leaves my skin very soft
Christine N.
Look the Scent, I believe it is Rose! Works well but yes dawn dose cut grease better, However this is usually lower priced then Dawn or the Amount! Leaves hands soft, and doesn't Break me out like some cheaper products!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Palmolive is not only great at cleaning dishes, pots, pans, and silverware, it is also amazing at washing your makeup brushes! This soap quickly removes scum, dirt, makeup, and stuck on foods with ease and little effort!
Nimmi N.
Frederick, MD
contains a formula that is designed to be tough on grease while remaining soft on your hands. This phosphate-free detergent is suitable for tackling even your hardest-to-clean pots and pans. It will leave your dishes sparkling clean.
Ashley S.
Franklin, PA
I had bought it because my regular was out of stock at Wal Mart. I wan't very impressed by it's cleaning power. I used a huge bottle (refill size) in 2 weeks just getting my dishes clean. It also didn't agree with the skin on my hands because I broke out in little bumps that itched and made my hands sore :(
Kyla D.
Summit
Something about Palmolive reminds me of my grandmother. I starts using this product because this is my grandmother's fav. I like the smell of the original Palmolive and this product is reasonably priced with a high satisfaction. I would recommend this product and I buy it at my local WalMart or Dollar General.
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
Works wonders on all my dishes, especially the ones who have food stuck on them. Hot water and soap gets it right off! Plus the scent it leaves on the dishes, hands and room is very fresh smelling. Easy on your hands too!
Mandy C.
Elk grove , CA
affordable and long lasting! This is just a very classic, and familiar dish soap. I've recently switched over to a more natural Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Fabric Softener and will likely make this more of a permanent switch. Had a good run with Palmolive though, and I do think they offer more natural options now
Patricia C.
Absolutely love these soaps! The best part of regular dish soap is the cleaning power, the worst? ... The dry, squeaky feeling that is left behind. I have to say that while I've used Palmolive products before, this is the first type that is really soft and moisture locking for me. I will but this one again!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?