BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I love the simple and clean pure formula Palmolive they have out right now. I use it to wash my daughter's bottles and I never have problem with it. I also love the fact that it never drys out my hands or gives me a rash.
Victoria M.
Canton, OH
This has always been my favorite brand of dish soap! It not only has a nice smell and it isn't really drying to the skin like other brands, but it also reminds me of days at my grandmas as a little girl because she always used this brand. Oh and not to mention it makes an excellent bubble solution for kids!! : )
Renaida S.
Honestly love palmolive. It's like one of the only dish soaps that's get the job done for me. My biggest issue is grease and Palmolive gets all the grease off and doesn't leave any oily residue on the pots and pans! Love!!
Arlette M.
This soap did an average job on my dishes. While they were clean, my brownie tin had left over burnt brownie in the bottom. I can forgive this though. We also use this to wash dishes by hand and notice a better job when we are doing to hard work! I would recommend to a friend.
melinda m.
Huntington, WV
I like the smell of the Palmolive soft touch and how it makes my finger feel whenever I am washing dishes by hand, but I think that it is not effective at cleansing them. I find that original palmolive works better at cleaning grease and grim. After washing dishes with soft touch there are spots still left in the cups and I have to rewash them. I let them soak sometimes because of it. I don't think it breaks up minerals very well.
Alice R.
Wauchula, FL
This soap brand is the best for me. I have very sensitive delicate hands and are easily irritated with dishwashing soap, but palmolive is the only diahwashing soap i can use without getting irritation or allergic reaction.
Samantha S.
Byron, GA
I am in absolute love with this product. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now & have noticed that it isn't as harsh on my hands as other detergents that I have used. I am a fan of 'bubbles' when doing dishes, so I love that there's 'extra bubbles'! It doesn't hurt that this product smells fabulous either!
April M.
Indianapolis, IN
My mother-in law always had to wear gloves to do dishes because the dish liquid would dry her hand out so bad they would start to peel, I bought her the Palmolive soft touch with aloe to try, and she can now do the dishes without it bothering her hands! When she's done they are soft and moisturized. Love Palmolive
JLyn J.
Marquette, MI
This soap really does leave your hands feeling soft, instead of dry and cracked! It makes it easier to do dishes. When washing my makeup brushes, I use this and a little bit of Extra Virgin Olive Oil! It really does the job!
Very nice for people who get dry, tight skin after washing dishes. I love how foamy and concentrated this product is so I don't have to pump a lot into my scrubbing sponge so often. I do like that it does come in variety of scents but it isn't a necessity to me. Great product overall. Definitely worth the money
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?