BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Michelle M.
Clarksburg, WV
While I did not receive this from Influenster, I did purchase a three pack on clearance at Target and found it to be among the best dish soaps I have ever used. As someone that does not own a dishwasher and has a family of four, the quality of the soap I use matter to me. I love the smell and the feel on my hands.
Cyndy V.
Santa ana , CA
I love the scent of this soap. Note that it is rather strong, for those that don't like a lot of fragrance. It also is very bubbly. It cuts through grease very well. I do think however, that sometimes I have to use a bit more soap than with others. It really does leave your hands soft. Would definitely recommend it.
Clarissa R.
Fleetwood, PA
I loved this product when I received it from Influenster to try. I got the coconut and the Vitamin E. I loved both scents and they made my hands super soft. I don't have a dishwasher so everything is by hand. This product saved my hands from getting dried out, red and cracked. Got rid of tough greasy messes too!
Astrid I.
Orlando, FL
SO I received this palmolive voxbox a few weeks ago and I was hesitant on how well it would work because I'm a dawn fanatic and I'm pretty blown away! my hands are soft and it fights the grease really well! the only downside is that both my bottles were broken when I got them so I cant really share the other one =(
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I love the simple and clean pure formula Palmolive they have out right now. I use it to wash my daughter's bottles and I never have problem with it. I also love the fact that it never drys out my hands or gives me a rash.
Faith F.
Lodi, CA
Works very well and gets the grease off my dishes! Only down fall is you have to use a lot of products for it to last. Thinner then other dish soaps and can dry out your hands. Despite those miner things I always repurchase!
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
For us here in the family this has been our dish washing soap before I was born!!! It works well, it's strong, it keeps the dishes clean, and there's no residue! It suds nicely like it should and it retails at a good price!!
katlyn B.
Brooklyn, NY
When I was a kid my mom always used Palmolive and I didn't learn Why until I became a mom and the dishwasher in the house. Palmolive does the best job cleaning dishes and glassware and my utensils. Especially with kids I need a soap that will do the job with ease and eeeee I encyclopedia and now I know why my mom a paren't of 5 used it all the time...that's all I buy and my son knows when shopping for dish detergent which one to grab.
melinda m.
Huntington, WV
I like the smell of the Palmolive soft touch and how it makes my finger feel whenever I am washing dishes by hand, but I think that it is not effective at cleansing them. I find that original palmolive works better at cleaning grease and grim. After washing dishes with soft touch there are spots still left in the cups and I have to rewash them. I let them soak sometimes because of it. I don't think it breaks up minerals very well.
Danielle K.
Michigan City , IN
Palmolive is my go to for dishwashing soap because it's the best one for the best price. It gets the grease off but isn't super harsh on my hands, even in winter. I will continue to buy this product for my dishes and cleaning.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?