BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Triana r.
Orlando, FL
I feel like even though this dish soap gets the dishes cleaned and the grease cut you end up using more soap then the other more expensive type this brand carries. I honestly do not like it and I don't use this particular one.
Natasha J.
Memphis, TN
This is the brand my mom always uses, and the one I use most of the time also. Great grease fighting action, affordable, and gentle on the skin. It's a tried and true product in my family. I will continue to use this product.
Tracy A.
Roxboro, NC
I love Palmolive Fusion clean dishwashing detergent. Not only does it leave my dishes sparkly clean, it smells good and is easy on my skin! I highly recommend it to everyone! Cleans like a dishwasher would and that is awesome!!
Kimberly L.
El Monte, CA
I like this one and I think it washes the dishes well. I'm not that adventurous with different types of dishwashing liquid but I think this one does the job. It makes cleaning the dishes easier and a bottle lasts me a long time
Inase M.
Ridgefield, NJ
Now I'm usually a loyal dawn user and I still am but awhile ago the big bottles of Palmolive were on sale and I can not pass up a good deal. I grabbed this brand and it's insane how long this bottle has lasted me. It's super concentrated so you do not need to use too much product to get that sudsy bubbly clean you like.
Arlet S.
Lakeland, FL
Not the best thing in the world but it's also not too cheap it does do the job of washing the dishes it's very effective and it smells OK I am compared to other brands I wouldn't say that it's the best thing ever intended to wash my dishes that I I think it's pretty convincing for the price that it offered very economic something that works if you're on a budget
Jocelynne S.
Midlothian, VA
I do the dishes all the time and before I used Palmolive, my hands were always getting dry and cracked. Now that I use Palmolive, my hands are left feeling smooth and refreshed. Not only does it do wonders for your hands, but it does wonders for your dishes: cuts through the grease easily and leaves them sparkling clean.
Nicole C.
Austin, TX
I prefer to wash my dishes by hand, but it dries out my skin so much! This product did help my hands to feel moisturized as if I was using a special lotion hand soap, but I did not feel they were as dramatically renewed as advertised. Also, I purchased this product from WalMart where they did offer an off brand version.
Kerilyn D.
Rochester, NY
The smell of this reminds me of my Grammy's kitchen, it was the only dish soap she used for as long as I can remember and I guess that rubbed off on to me. A little bit goes a long way and the cleaning power is wonderful, a large bottle lasts me for quite awhile. It also doesn't dry my hands out which is a huge plus!
Heidi B.
Rapid City, SD
What a great product! I do all my dishes by hand and hate when I'm done and my hands feel all dry and my nails chip and peel. I was sent this product compliments of Influenster and I have used nothing but Palmolive since. My hands are softer and feel more moisturized and my nails don't chip like they used to. Love it!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?