BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Ily V.
Growing up this was the only dishwasher known in my household. I always get reminded by the Spanish commercials with "charitin" in #univision. Any ways I really don't use it because it dries my hands so much and it makes it itch really bad. I think it's too potent for my skin. Over all, it smells amazing and gives lots of soap suds.
Melissa H.
Oceanside, Ca
I am a hard-core Dawn user. I have never liked any other brand. Palmolive has always been kinda watered down in my opinion. The two new soaps have made me change my mind. The feel amazing on my hands, they are more concentrated, they make great bubbles for the kiddos, and they both smell great and make my dishes shine!!!!
Debbie W.
Lithonia, GA
I had the privilege of trying the Vitamin E and Cocoa Butter Scent and I must say....I was impressed! The Cocoa Butter Scent not only smells Great! but It makes everything so soft compared to the original. I've used this on my dishes of course, as well as a hand soap,bubble bath agent,makeup brush cleaner and even on laundry! I'm certain there are endless possibilities for this product and its well worth it! I asure you you won't be disappointed.
Kelsey A.
Lafayette, LA
I actually just bought this three days ago for a couple reasons. One it was on sale at walgreens, and two because its pink. When I got home I was anxious to use my new pink soap so I did just that, only to find out that the smell was just delightful. So it was a total win win situation and I will be buying this again!
Bayleigh P.
Stigler, OK
This is one of the best dish soaps I've ever used! I but from either Walmart or Dollar General, and I pay about a dollar and a half. The original scent is very nice and cleans dishes very well. I recommend this product to everyone!
Eve L.
A little goes a long way with Palmolive! I've also used up a bottle of the Target brand dishwashing liquid recently and the packaging and lack of coloring make it more difficult to use. While Palmolive bottles can be a little boxy and there is a noticeable fragrance, the soap gets the job done when you're doing the dishes.
Jenna Z.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Just received two of these bad boys in the mail, compliments of Influenster. I've been a Palmolive fan forever, it's always what we have in the house. I received both the blueish aloe one and the pink vitamin E one. Both lather well and smell mildly floral; they do what there supposed to do and cut through grease just fine.
Tabitha D.
I did not received Palmolive soft touch through influenster but bought it on my own. It is a great product. I have to wash dishes by hand several times a week and until trying Palmolive soft touch my hands would get dry and flaky after washing dishes after using this product my hand are softer and not as dry. great product.
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
I grew up watching my mom clean the dishes with Palmolive. I, of course, follow my mother's foot steps and also use Palmolive. The one thing I love, other than how great Palmolive clean the dishes, is how gentle the dish soap is on my skin. The smell is good and the added vitamin D is a plus for me. I love this product!
Amanda T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
My husband was being a wise guy after I asked him to pick up some dish soap on his way home after fishing all day. (I was annoyed that he was way late!) He came home with this stuff and said "I got you the best one there to take care of those beautiful hands of yours." Well, it turned out to be the best dish soap ever!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?