BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Kim T.
One of my favorite dishwashing soaps for sure. I love the smell offerings that they have. Also when you are using this product I like the way that the soap suds up.
Carissa L.
Delanson, NY
I wasn't too crazy about this dish soap....it doesnt really work that well... I think Dawn is way better. I had to use a lot to cut grease and it was pretty annoying.
Marissa M.
This brand works great, I usually alternate between this green classic dish soap and the Dove brand. Both work great and my hands are left nice with a fresh sent.
Jessica G.
This dish soap is very affordable & you can find it at all grocery stores. I have noticed that you have to use a decent amount on your sponge too get the suds going.
Miranda P.
I hate this stuff. If I have eaten anything that has alot of Grease it just smears it everywhere and doesn't actually get it clean! I will never buy this stuff again.....
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
Since I was little I used another type of soap to wash my dishes, but one day I go shopping since I needed some things and when I went for the soap I always used and there was not and then I saw the Palmolive was somewhat indesisa of wanting to take it although there were other soaps Of other brands but I call much more the attention the palmolive and I do not remain any more imitation than to take it to me because I did not have a drop at home, I was very anxious to use it and it was very sastifecha of the product I charm, removes the fat very quickly in need To scrub so much, with just a drop of its liquid I can wash all the dishes without needing to throw another drop but since with a enough, the smell that contains is very rich from that moment I do not change my soap for nothing
Tonya A.
Amelia, OH
This is my favorite dish soap, just about any scent. It last longer than other dish soaps, i dont have to keep adding more like most soaps and it's gentle on hands.
Hannah Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I buy Palmolive dishwashing liquid a lot. My favorite is the one with Olay, it's purple and smells amazing, leaving your hands soft. I've used this particular one a few times as well. I call it "the green one" because I do not like this or recommend it! When washing my cast iron skillets and pans it just wasn't good for those. Every time I would cook with them I noticed a strange smell when adding butter or oil to the pan. It would smell like the dish detergent burning. It also made the food taste like it! I didn't have this problem when used on other dishes. And I've never experienced it with any other dish liquid before. I love Palmolive but this particular one I do not recommend.
Noorulain T.
Everett, MA
In my household we cook all the time therefore so many dishes to wash. Pamolive is my go to dish was detergent because it smells great, it's a reasonable price, it's not harsh on my hands and it cleans my dishes perfectly. I like the original scent because it makes my crockery smell like clean and it helps remove the grease very effectively. I buy mine from a wholesale store since I get a bigger bottle for a reasonable price and dishwashing detergent don't really expire (I guess) so it last longer. Would definitely recommend:) !!
Ellen H.
Beachwood, NJ
Great scent, and washes great. It stays sudsy for a long time which is great when you let your dishes pile up like I do. It isn't very expensive, especially when you have a coupon. I got mine at the grocery store (I believe owned by shoprite, but not the same name). This is great because my hands get very dry and painfully cracked when I use Dawn dish liquid. My hands never get chapped when using Palmolive which is a win in my book!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?