BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Kris M.
Heres the thing about this brand, the only kind that works I think is the ultra concentrated otherwise its just well nothing, so as long as its ultra concentrated its perfect. The soft-touch type they all smell really really good, infact I was just at the store today and smelt each one, simply amazing scents and works really good.!
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got to try the coconut and regular versions of this soap and I loved it! It cleaned great, left a nice shine, and it really did leave your hands feeling soft and moisturized which I loved! The smell of the coconut formula was awesome and not too overbearing but there's always just the regular version if you're not big on coconut!
Teya G.
Erie, PA
I prefer finish. My dishwasher recommended finish but Palmolive was cheaper so I gave it a shot. I didn't think it cleaned the dishes as well as finish. There were soap marks on glassware and utensils I noticed after using this brand.
Kamaria M.
Lawrenceville, GA
My hands are always soft after i use this. And a little goes a long way i can use my bottle for at least a month before i need a new one. Its not very expensive and my dishes are always clean. I don't have to attempt to do a whole lot of scrubbing and the grease is really easy to get up. I would differently recommend to anyone
Crystal T.
Irving, TX
If you are not a big fan on a long lasting scented dish soap, then this product is probably not your go to. My sister was not into the whole scent since she has a baby who has a peculiar sense of smell towards it and refuse to use her bottle because of it. Overall, it is a good soap. Downside, it scent is pretty strong.
Melissa H.
Oceanside, Ca
I am a hard-core Dawn user. I have never liked any other brand. Palmolive has always been kinda watered down in my opinion. The two new soaps have made me change my mind. The feel amazing on my hands, they are more concentrated, they make great bubbles for the kiddos, and they both smell great and make my dishes shine!!!!
Amanda T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
My husband was being a wise guy after I asked him to pick up some dish soap on his way home after fishing all day. (I was annoyed that he was way late!) He came home with this stuff and said "I got you the best one there to take care of those beautiful hands of yours." Well, it turned out to be the best dish soap ever!
Ileana B.
Bartow, FL
The bottles have a nice design but the lid is very frajil is terrible.
the product itself, if it meets leave hands soft or at least not as dry as a regular liquid dishwashing.
The smell is not great but not bad either think that coconut smell was more to my liking that of vitamin E. I'm not saying I do not like if I prefer the coconut.
Bayleigh P.
Stigler, OK
This is one of the best dish soaps I've ever used! I but from either Walmart or Dollar General, and I pay about a dollar and a half. The original scent is very nice and cleans dishes very well. I recommend this product to everyone!
Melisa C.
This product is absolutely amazing! i have really dry hand and every time i would wash dishes my skin would get even worse. I tried this product and it feels like a moisturizer. I will keep using them from now on. Best invention yet.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?