BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Daley H.
This is my go-to dishwashing detergent. Does the job quickly without leaving my hands feeling like scratchy sponges! I wish it wasn't such a neon color (can't leave it out on my counter or put into a nicer container) but always dependable.
Erick A.
Denton, TX
Palmolive is a great dish soap that will take away the grease of your pans. With other soaps you usually have wash the pan about 3-4 times to completely take away the stains after a home cook meal, but with this soap you can do the job in 2 tries. Not only is a great product to keep your dishes clean but it also has a great smell to it.
Alecia P.
Gardner, MA
OK, I admit, I HATE doing the dishes. It takes time, is not all that fun and dries my hands out like crazy. After trying out Palmolive Soft Touch I am a little happier with this chore that never seems to end. The smell was light and fresh and didn't have that industrial smell that many dish products have. My dishes sparkles after very little time and effort. Best of all? My hands stayed soft and smooth, not dry and cracked like in the past. I LOVE IT!
Maria B.
"If it ain't broke"
I've been using this soap forever! Was the liquid soap my mom would buy and we each had a turn at having to use it(According to our chore chart)
Was a brand my mom trusted and something I always purchase for my family.
Teya G.
Erie, PA
I prefer finish. My dishwasher recommended finish but Palmolive was cheaper so I gave it a shot. I didn't think it cleaned the dishes as well as finish. There were soap marks on glassware and utensils I noticed after using this brand.
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got to try the coconut and regular versions of this soap and I loved it! It cleaned great, left a nice shine, and it really did leave your hands feeling soft and moisturized which I loved! The smell of the coconut formula was awesome and not too overbearing but there's always just the regular version if you're not big on coconut!
Kris M.
Heres the thing about this brand, the only kind that works I think is the ultra concentrated otherwise its just well nothing, so as long as its ultra concentrated its perfect. The soft-touch type they all smell really really good, infact I was just at the store today and smelt each one, simply amazing scents and works really good.!
Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product! Palmolive hit the nail on the head with this one. I have never experienced such soft hands outside of my parafin wrap that I get occasionally. Aside from the softness of my hands it does the job with cleaning. Just a friendly reminder, always rinse off you dishes after use so you don't have stuck on food.
Kelly G.
Bismarck, ND
WoW! I hate to do dishes by hand unless I absolutely have to - but the Palmolive Soft Touch with Vitamin E smelled so good I gave it a try right after dinner. It was strong enough to clean my stuck-on sloppy Joe and still left my hands silky soft. No greasy residue in my sink either - I can't wait to try the Coconut Butter next!
Caitlin C.
Holbrook, NY
The coconut butter scent smells so so so nice. It's not overwhelming at all and reminds me of summer whenever I use it while washing dishes. This product makes me look forward to cleaning the dishes and does a nice job of getting the food off but still keeping my hands moisturized. I looove that I can use this as a hand soap too!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?