BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Alexandra A.
Personally not my favorite dish soap but it's the only one my mom buys and we have used it for years so it's a bit nostalgic. I've gotten used to the smell of it but again, not my favorite. I guess it gets the job done, but if I had greasy food in plastic containers I usually have to lather, rinse and repeat because it leaves some grease on.
Heather P.
This dishsoap does not dry out my hands but I find the scent to be too strong and it lingers on the dishes. A little does go a long way, this soap really suds up even with just a drop so a bottle will last quite a while. Overall I like this soap just wish the scents weren't so strong. I received 2 complimentry bottles from influencester.
Holly B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
My hands dry out so easily, no matter how much lotion I use. I usually dread doing the dishes and with a little one - there are a lot! With other soaps my skin is always so dry and painful afterwards. After using Palmolive Soft Touch - I don't have that problem anymore! Love that I don't have to lather on lotion right after doing the dishes!
Melissa S.
Lynn, IN
I love Palmolive Soft touch!! It smells amazing and leaves your hands so silky soft and smooth. My hands stay very dry and sometimes crack and this helps moisturize my skin while doing dishes. I love the soft scents as well! A little bit of this goes a long way, a bottle of this seems to last me twice as long as any other type of dish soap.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
I like this because it keeps your hands soft after washing the dishes & gets your dishes clean! leaving no icky residue or smell. Ive tried the coconut one & the vitamin e one & liked both of them! They feel so creamy. I always buy mine at Walmart ;)
Karen B.
Waynesboro, PA
I am a waitress so I wash dishes constantly at work and usually my hands get extremely dry by the end of the day. Then coming home and cleaning up after two little boys and a grown little boy, arggg my hands start to crack. But Since I have started to use palmolive soft touch I have noticed my hands aren't so dry anymore. And I actually got my work to let me bring a bottle in to try at work. Hopefully I can get them to change the brand and my hands wont look so bad.
Corina V.
Renton , WA
I really like this dish soap. I can use it to wash my hands and dishes, but it is pricey for a small amount. I live in a house with seven people, so soap goes by quick due to all the dish washing. I thought it was going to moisturize my hands, but it only prevents it from drying out too much. I do enjoy that it is not harsh on my hands though.
Laurelle S.
Santa Clara, CA
I tried this because of so many good reviews and my hands really feel great but I cook some very messy food so when I go to the store I look for the strongest soap for the job, this soap is definitely not getting the job done like some others.
Gladys P.
Saint Cloud, FL
It absolutely works great!! I have used just about most brands and I just love the scent of the Vitamin E soft Touch. I washed a sink full of dishes with just a dime size drop on the sponge, incredible!! It left the dishes looking super clean and a great soft lasting feeling in my hands. I like the pretty pink also, makes you want to try it.
Kali T.
Lebanon, TN
I absolutely love this dish soap. My hands are extremely sensitive, but this does not seem to bother them at all. In fact, it really makes my hands feel smooth. I love the scents that are offered, too! And it really does clean well. I expected residue but there has not been any thus far and I have used two bottled already. Highly recommended!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?