BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Kali T.
Lebanon, TN
I absolutely love this dish soap. My hands are extremely sensitive, but this does not seem to bother them at all. In fact, it really makes my hands feel smooth. I love the scents that are offered, too! And it really does clean well. I expected residue but there has not been any thus far and I have used two bottled already. Highly recommended!
Karen B.
Waynesboro, PA
I am a waitress so I wash dishes constantly at work and usually my hands get extremely dry by the end of the day. Then coming home and cleaning up after two little boys and a grown little boy, arggg my hands start to crack. But Since I have started to use palmolive soft touch I have noticed my hands aren't so dry anymore. And I actually got my work to let me bring a bottle in to try at work. Hopefully I can get them to change the brand and my hands wont look so bad.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
There's not a whole lot to say, Palmolive is always a solid choice. It gets my dishes clean, it's affordable, and a bottle lasts me awhile. I like the regular and lemon scented, and it doesn't leave grease or film on dishes. This is my go-to.
Lauren N.
West Palm Beach, FL
My number one choice when it comes to dish soap. Although I might say I am a bit biased when it comes to using this soap ( it's been used in my household since I can remember), I can say that I have come to love this soap myself. Working in the medical field, I am constantly washing my hands with soaps that are very drying on my hands. I can say I get pretty excited about doing dishes because this soap actually does the opposite and is extremely moisturizing.
Caitlyn W.
Lexington, KY
I love Palmolive! The product not only gets my dishes clean but also the smell freshens up the kitchen! It really gets off the grim from my plates and cookware. I highly recommend Palmolive- it gets your dishes clean and keeps your hands soft!
Gladys P.
Saint Cloud, FL
It absolutely works great!! I have used just about most brands and I just love the scent of the Vitamin E soft Touch. I washed a sink full of dishes with just a dime size drop on the sponge, incredible!! It left the dishes looking super clean and a great soft lasting feeling in my hands. I like the pretty pink also, makes you want to try it.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
I like this because it keeps your hands soft after washing the dishes & gets your dishes clean! leaving no icky residue or smell. Ive tried the coconut one & the vitamin e one & liked both of them! They feel so creamy. I always buy mine at Walmart ;)
Jacquetta G.
Columbia, SC
I must say this dishwashing liquid does exactly what it says. I have been using it one full week and I have noticed that my nails are stronger with the use of Palmolive Soft Touch. Other detergents left my nails soft & brittle. I am so excited! It also gets the dishes (with grease) super, squeaky clean. Try it! It can be found at Walmart.
Alexandra A.
Personally not my favorite dish soap but it's the only one my mom buys and we have used it for years so it's a bit nostalgic. I've gotten used to the smell of it but again, not my favorite. I guess it gets the job done, but if I had greasy food in plastic containers I usually have to lather, rinse and repeat because it leaves some grease on.
Carmen S.
I like the original scent, it is fresh and smells clean. It makes me wash dishes in joy. I also like the way it cleans, and never feel disappointed with this brand. I normally buy it at Alps or other markets and I buy it almost all the time.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?