BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Nadia S.
Worked great. But I still had to make sure to rinse off my dishes ahead of time, not a big deal. But I might as well just wash them myself then. If you don't mind rinsing your dishes before putting them in your dishwasher, recommend this for you!
Bethany P.
Avondale, AZ
Palmolive is one of few dishsoap brands I can use, and I love it's scents and how well it usually works on grease, mostly I love how it doesn't break my skin out. However, the soft touch ones aren't as tough on grease as Palmolives other soaps.
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
I received two of these complimentary of Influenster, and I really like them. I got Coconut Butter and Vitamin E, and they both smell great (especially coconut) and have a lot of suds. Usually after I wash the dishes my hands feel dry and need to be moisturized, but these made my hands soft. I did still put a hand cream on after the dishes just for extra moisture, but I didn't even need to. Now I'll be looking forward to doing the dishes a lot more since my hands won't get dry!
Nikki G.
This is the dish sopa that I am currently using in my kitchen. It not only cuts through grease, it is also very gentle on the hands. I even sometimes just go to the kitchen sink to wash my hands because of the soft feeling that it leaves on them.
Bridget A.
Red Springs , NC
I love the fact that the suds last longer than the time it takes to complete the task! Palmolive has made dish washing so much simpler and cleaner. I have replace my Gain with Palmolive of every kind!
Lindsey B.
Sellersburg, IN
I really liked the Palmolive Soft Touch. We live in the dark ages and don't have a dishwasher so we rely solely on dish soap. I'm not going to lie, my husband does all the dishes but I did do a load for purposes of trying it out and it was great. I used the Coconut Butter because I loved the smell and my hands came out soft, just as the name says!
Jacquetta G.
Columbia, SC
I must say this dishwashing liquid does exactly what it says. I have been using it one full week and I have noticed that my nails are stronger with the use of Palmolive Soft Touch. Other detergents left my nails soft & brittle. I am so excited! It also gets the dishes (with grease) super, squeaky clean. Try it! It can be found at Walmart.
Stephanie W.
blakely, pa
I received this in my mini-voxbox and was quite excited to see if it could be both tough on grease and grime and soft on my hands. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it did both quite well. I used the Aloe one and gave the Coconut Butter one away to a friend who also said she really liked it. For the price of $2.99 you can't go wrong
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
I like this because it keeps your hands soft after washing the dishes & gets your dishes clean! leaving no icky residue or smell. Ive tried the coconut one & the vitamin e one & liked both of them! They feel so creamy. I always buy mine at Walmart ;)
Kristina V.
Wallkill, NY
I love this brand. It has never let me down in the kitchen. Just recently I have also found that The Palmolive soft touch and Palmolive with Olay bottles are great to use as a hand scrub! Just mix with sugar and VIOLA! the smell is Amazing!!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?