BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Growing up my parents used Palmolive and now to this day I use it in my home as well! There are no cons to this product. It is an awesome brand! i bought it at Target. Very effective my dishes come out clean every time! I would definitely buy again!
Elizabeth M.
Corning, NY
I absolutely love this product. It leaves hands feeling soft and not dried out. The smell is amazing, too. I love the way this soap cleans my dishes without leaving behind an awful, soapy aftertaste like some dish soaps do. I will buy it again.
Tanya H.
Lexington, NC
I tried the Palmolive Soft Touch in the Coconut Butter Scent. I smelled amazing and felt wonderful on my hands. I started using it as soap as well as for washing dishes. It did exactly what you would expect from Palmolive. My dishes were very clean, and my water didn't fizzle out. The reason I loved it was because it left my hands so soft!
Nadia S.
Worked great. But I still had to make sure to rinse off my dishes ahead of time, not a big deal. But I might as well just wash them myself then. If you don't mind rinsing your dishes before putting them in your dishwasher, recommend this for you!
Lindsey B.
Sellersburg, IN
I really liked the Palmolive Soft Touch. We live in the dark ages and don't have a dishwasher so we rely solely on dish soap. I'm not going to lie, my husband does all the dishes but I did do a load for purposes of trying it out and it was great. I used the Coconut Butter because I loved the smell and my hands came out soft, just as the name says!
Susan J.
Sanford, NC
My hands get really dry and red during the winter months. Especially while washing dishes. It seemed that most dish washing liquid made it worst. This Palmolive soft touch has been amazing on my hands and helped to relive some of my itchy redness.
Charlotte D.
Daleville, AL
I have well water and NOTHING I seem to use sud and last. So when I received my free sample of Palmolive I wasn't really expecting anything. But, was I surprised. A sink full of suds YAY !!!! I was able to was dishes and not have to refill the sink several times. And the smell..... I love the coconut ! I catch myself smelling the bottle LOL. It was very gentle on my hands but usally I don't have a problem with soap drying them out. I will be switching from Dawn to Palmolive.
Nikki G.
This is the dish sopa that I am currently using in my kitchen. It not only cuts through grease, it is also very gentle on the hands. I even sometimes just go to the kitchen sink to wash my hands because of the soft feeling that it leaves on them.
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
I received two of these complimentary of Influenster, and I really like them. I got Coconut Butter and Vitamin E, and they both smell great (especially coconut) and have a lot of suds. Usually after I wash the dishes my hands feel dry and need to be moisturized, but these made my hands soft. I did still put a hand cream on after the dishes just for extra moisture, but I didn't even need to. Now I'll be looking forward to doing the dishes a lot more since my hands won't get dry!
Bethany P.
Avondale, AZ
Palmolive is one of few dishsoap brands I can use, and I love it's scents and how well it usually works on grease, mostly I love how it doesn't break my skin out. However, the soft touch ones aren't as tough on grease as Palmolives other soaps.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?