BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Amanda P.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this stuff. Its just like Dawn,only cheaper than Dawn. I have to admit it doesn't smell the best(kind of smells like crayons) but besides that its wonderful. Tough on grease and gentle onhands. Being a mom of 5 and married I do A LOT of dishes and I do them by hand as I don't have a dishwasher so this product really works wonders forthe dish pan hands
Sharon L.
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent is a great product! Sometimes I use it for my hands and it has a nice scent and a rich lather. I bought it at CVS and it is very effective. I was not disappointed by it. I would recommend this soap to others.
Victoire H.
Jersey City, NJ
It really helps to get the grease off and leaves your dishes with a nice satin glossy finish. However, I still dont know how to feel about using it on frying pans because I'm not sure if it contributes to striping their non-stick coating after much use.
Steph P.
Warren, MI
I am the mother of a 1 year old and I'm constantly washing my hands throughout the day, usually they get dry and cracked after doing dishes but with this, my hand condition was actually improving. Goes a longgggg way. Tought on grease. Very great product.
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
I was actually pleasantly surprised with how great the palmolive dish soap wash. I usally buy gain or dawn dish soap, but my hubby picked this up during a last minute store run for me. I like having soapy suds when doing dishes and I only need a little dab of this soap on my sponge to clean a good amount of dishes. It suds up real nice and it smells real nice
Nike M.
I received the vitamin E and Aloe fragrances of Palm Olive's soft touch dish detergent from Influenster. At first, I was concerned that the texture of the product would leave an oily film on the dishes because it left my hands feeling so wonderful! I was really pleased that it cleaned just as well as original Palmolive AND it left my skin feeling great!
Amy O.
I have been using Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap since I can remember being alive. My mother used it, and now so do I. It works well and I love love love the scent of the one in the pink bottle called Soft Touch. It is my absolute favorite and I always repurchase it.
Leesha H.
MAYVIEW, MO
I received this product from Influenster to try. I have always liked using Dawn over Palmolive. I liked this soap because it kept my hands soft. But, I didn't like how it seemed to not get the grease off of items. It's not as tough as Dawn for sure.
Eleni V.
Philadelphia, PA
A decent soap and this large bottle makes it affordable and worth it. As someone who can't wash dishes with gloves, this is one of the only dish soaps that doesn't dry my hands. It's effective on dirty dishes and is available everywhere! I highly recommend
LACIE S.
Henderson , NV
Not my favorite dishsoap scent. The other types of Dish Soap by palmolive are better ie the ones that have the moisturizing element in them for your hands. These work just ok and are also available cheaply and in bulk at Sam's Club or Costco if you need.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?