BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Simona R.
Philadelphia, PA
As much as I like Palmolive products, this one has to be my least favorite! Yes, it is soft, smells good, keeps the hands somewhat moisturized, BUT doesn't foam. It says its concentrated and only a little bit of a drop cleans a lot of grease, that wasn't the case with my dishes :) I needed more than one drop for my dishes! I will stick to Palmolive free & clear
Sandy V.
I usually use generic brands when it comes to dish soaps or cleaning products but I got a sample of this and WOW I love how the smell is gentle not strong, some can be so strong you can smell it when you're eating food on your dishes but this makes my hand super soft and not harsh especially being that it is winter my hands need extra moist and this gives that too.
Yessenia H.
Stockton, CA
I received this item complimentary from Influenster and I absolutely loved the cocunut butter liquid dish soap and I did feel a difference between using this product and any other liquid dish soap. This one not only smelled great but it also left my hands less dry and it did a great job cleaning my dishes without leaving any residue. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS!
Karri S.
Vista, CA
I LOVE this soap. Since I've tried it, I have never bought any other kind of soap. I'm the type of person who gets dry hands after washing them or doing dishes, with this soap, I no longer have the problem and there is no need to grab the lotion right away. This is a 2 in 1 hand-moisturizer and dish soap. You don't need to use a lot when doing dishes which I love.
Judy C.
San gabriel , CA
This seriously gets the grease out of all my dishes and it is super lathery on my sponge. I like how that smells nice and does it make my handwriting I usually buy the bigger size to save me a trip to the store. I think this is pretty fordable and worth investment
Maritza B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love to use Palmolive Liquid diswashing detergent as it is a value size and it is very effective, when using my dishwasher, it is not expensive at a good price for the size of the product, the smell is amazing and would consider on re buying same product.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
the Palmolive original concentrated dish liquid is the only dish liquid we use in our house.we get it from Walmart.we love the smell and it works great .anther good part about it that its kosher.we defiantly will buy it again.we uses other dish liquid and it didn't work as well as Palmolive!
Reina H.
Sacramento, CA
Talk about Loving ♡😍 a chore. Never before have my hands been this soft. I purchased this product about 6months ago and have gone as far as using a small container to use at work for washing my hands. It works better then what are Dr.s provide and my hands no longer crack from the multitude of times I wash them or the dishes... whooohooo 🙌 a kitchen must have...
Janelle M.
Brooklyn, NY
I just finished off a bottle of Palmolive Soft Touch not too long ago and, even tho it has this awkward scent to it, it was gentle on my hands yet effective enough to clean a sink full of dirty dishes. The smell of this stuff sort've reminds me of this flea shampoo for cats but I got over it after witnessing how smooth it left my hands after cleaning dishes.
Eleni V.
Philadelphia, PA
A decent soap and this large bottle makes it affordable and worth it. As someone who can't wash dishes with gloves, this is one of the only dish soaps that doesn't dry my hands. It's effective on dirty dishes and is available everywhere! I highly recommend
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?