BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Tiffany C.
Brooklyn
i live in a big family so there are a lot of dishes to wash so regular dishwashing soap doesn’t do it. for palmolive, you don’t need to put a lot yet it still gets rid of the oil on your dishes.
jennifer M.
I love The smell Of This Product. a Bit On The Thick Side So A Little Product Does Go A Long Way Not Expensive At All I An Everday Use At My House With so many Dishes and for cleaning purposes.
sara z.
It smells so good ! I really feel like it cleans the dishes good. It takes the grease away. This would be my second choice due to the fact it's not pricey at all. I'd recommend
Michelle L.
I use to use this back in the day. I love the commercials. It was a nice smelling soap. I also liked the color. I forgot if it left your hands soft, but I knew it did its job.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,111 reviews
Palmolive is a decent brand for a good price. I do wish it lasted longer, ya know more bang for your buck. I buy Dawn. Palmolive® Ultra Baby Bottles Toy and Dish Wash Liquid
Sian B.
This is obviously a classic choice. I used to manage a restaurant, and this was our handwashed dish soap. If it can stand up to a commercial kitchen, it'll work at home.
Tee Amanda R.
Lexington, TN
This is always been my husband's favorite dishwashing liquid since we've been married he said his mother always used it and he really likes the smell and the good way that it lather up
Katie R.
Madison, AL
My husband and I typically purchase this in bulk at Costco. It is a great deal and we love that we seemingly never run out of dish soap. It is great at cutting grease.
Arianna H.
Colt, AR
Best value for your money and it's eco friendly.

I am SOLD on this product.

I have no need to look any further for a dishwasher liquid. I am trying to evaluate my life in every direction and try to be more "green". This solution cleans everything in my dishwasher clean, every time, without spots! I was a Finish Gel Pack purchaser but they were having problems dissolving in my current dishwasher. I was told I had to use a liquid. this has been a great switch for me and I am happy that it's not a harsh solution. The smell is pleasant and not overpowering while gently making the kitchen smell cleaner while running.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these cleaning products they really get the job done and they smell really good it gives your house I really clean feel and you can tell it doing the job it supposed to do
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?