BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Kathleen M.
Rahway, NJ
I received two bottles of Palmolive Soft Touch as part of a brand challenge here on Influenster, and I'm genuinely glad to have received the product. My dishes are definitely clean, but my hands are no longer dried out or requiring a ton of moisturizer to stop my skin from drying out. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that does their dishes by hand.
Jaci B.
Mandan, ND
I like this dishwashing detergent to use in my dishwasher because it cleans my dishes better than any other detergent. I purchased it at Target but it doesn't have a scent. It is effective and I don't need to rinse my dishes before putting them into the washer!
Joyce S.
I only receive 2 bottle the VitaminE and the Aloe as soon I know what to do I use it and my dishes was so clean and shinny and after I dry my hand it feels so soft ans silky like a young woman hand love it I did not even want to share but I had too I share it with my daughter she call and told me thank you she' s in love I gave her the Vitamin E and keep the Aloe thanks.
Yisbeli A.
My mom likes to buy it this liquid dish soap because she says is very effective, she sees her dishes bright, and that's very important for every mom, haha. It has a good price because it's really work and the fuirt smell is wonderful. My mom says she will always buy it, haha!!
Sandy V.
I usually use generic brands when it comes to dish soaps or cleaning products but I got a sample of this and WOW I love how the smell is gentle not strong, some can be so strong you can smell it when you're eating food on your dishes but this makes my hand super soft and not harsh especially being that it is winter my hands need extra moist and this gives that too.
Ciara C.
Fort Worth, TX
I got this in a voxbox a while back and I was excited because I definitely needed something for my eczema prone hands while washing dishes. It is the bomb and the color and ingredients tells you it has some moisturizing properties. Don't tell anybody BUT I used this as a shaving cream and a makeup brush cleanser and it works wonders for both..... THANKS INFLUENSTER
Yessenia H.
Stockton, CA
I received this item complimentary from Influenster and I absolutely loved the cocunut butter liquid dish soap and I did feel a difference between using this product and any other liquid dish soap. This one not only smelled great but it also left my hands less dry and it did a great job cleaning my dishes without leaving any residue. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS!
Maritza B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love to use Palmolive Liquid diswashing detergent as it is a value size and it is very effective, when using my dishwasher, it is not expensive at a good price for the size of the product, the smell is amazing and would consider on re buying same product.
Mindy P.
N Dinwiddie, VA
I absolutely LOVE this dish soap, and it is the only kind I buy now. I have used it for about 6 months now and I will never change unless they come out with different types. We use the pink one and it is amazing! Smells amazing, and makes your hands feel amazing. I actually look forward to washing dishes now because it smells so heavenly! Definitely an A+ product!
Dina L.
Gainesville, FL
I was super happy to receive these in the mail. As soon as I washed dishes I noticed the amazing scent (Vitamin E and Coconut Butter). I used a little bit and it went a long way! After using it for two weeks, I still have almost full bottles left. Also, some are too harsh on my hands and dries them out. This doesn't! Its a really good product. I highly recommend.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?