BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Donielle H.
Asbury Park, NJ
Palmolive Liquid Dishwashing Detergent is a Great product!. Palmolove, already a trusted name on hard stains can get off most stains in a flash. others with a quick soak are rinsed away easily. Also the classic green color is solid. I know it will get the job done.
Sabina P.
Smells so wonderful and works so well! I love that it's so dependable and very cheap while always getting the job done! I'm shocked even when it removes the worst off dishes and am very happy with it. I recommend it to anyone that ever asks about dishwashing detergent.
vanessa c.
Wilkes Barre, PA
You can read my blog review here:

I really enjoyed trying this dish liquid. It was so cute and looked great in the kitchen. It didn't have an overpowering scent and left my hands feeling soft. It powered through stuck on scrambled egg residue on my pan like a champ! I really recommend people to try this out.
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Although I have perfectly functional automatic dishwasher in my kitchen, I wash my dishes in the sink daily. With only two people in my household, it seems like a waste of electricity and detergent to run the dishwasher for just a few dirty dishes, and I don't like to leave dirty dishes in the dishwasher until they accumulate.

So far, Colgate Palmolive Ultra Soft Touch Dish-washing Liquid is the best I have found, hands down. It not only cleans great, but softens and moisturizes my hands as well, which is an added bonus in my book.
Tiffany C.
Bremerton, WA
Okay, I never thought that I would get excited about dishwashing liquid, that is until I used Palmolive soft touch. It makes my hands feel soft, rather than dry and tight. My hands get dry & irritated from just using hand soap. I'm constantly using hand cream & lotion. This is really a great product that cleans dishes & cuts grease with out making my hands pay the price.
Stephanie C.
Corning, CA
I really like this line of Palmolive because it makes my hands not feel so dried out after washing dishes. I have dry skin, so when I am done with dishes I always have to put lotion on, but with this product I find myself not having to put as much on. I am very impressed. It also smells very good and does not leave your dishes smelling like the scent you have bought.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
I just got this product and I really like it. After four kids, a husband and three chihuahua's you really need a dish soap that works that is not to hard on the hands. Coconut butter and vitamin E is always good for the delicate skin on you hands and helps prevent aging.
Kristi C.
Johnstown, PA
This stuff always does the trick. It smells good, doesn't dry out my hands and makes the dishes nice and clean. I even use it for laundry stains sometimes and it works great. It's a good value and easy to find. I will buy again and continue to buy in the future!
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
this is the dish washer I used in y house. leaves my dishes feeling and looking clean. works properly is effective and a great product. I would recommend to buy and try it. it a gallon it going to last you a long time in a great value because is a great product
Cai Z.
Seattle , WA
I never like/want to wash dishes becasue I was afraid that the soap will be bad for my hands when its soak in water for too long over time. When my roommate bought this dish soap, I was really surprised to find that it' like moisturizing your hands while washing the dishes. We've been using this product ever since and it cleans both the hands and the dishes very well.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?