BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC
I got mines a few days ago and
i was surprised i got more then one to try out . smells great
does leave my hands soft . i have very sensitive skin and suffer from eczema . so i usually don't wash the dishes in my house that much because i get really bad flareups on my hands . but so far i have not had that problem . gave it a c because its only been a few days but so far no complaints .
Keishla S.
Reading, PA
This is the best dish-washing liquid I've found so far; it works great on dishes and is gentler on hands than everything else I've tried. It was a neat purchase - cleans well, smells great and good on the hands. Recommend
Megan C.
At first I was a bit skeptical about buying soap that cost a little more than the others, I mean, soap is soap, right? Now I'm glad I took the chance. Palmolive smells great, and really makes a difference on my poor Mommy hands. With kiddos around the house, we use a lot of soap. A little sure does go a long way with this stuff. I haven't gone back to our old dish soap yet.
Kristin D.
Milan, MO
I work in a kitchen washing dishes all day so the last thing i want to do when i get home is wash more.. I received these as a surprise from Influenster and was weary at first. I thought they'd leave a lotiony/perfumey smell on the dishes but boy was i wrong. not only did it get the dishes cleaner than Ajax, what we usually use, there was no residue left and it smells amazing. i think the softer hands are an added bonus too! thanks Influenster for introducing me to this product, i will definitely be using it from now on!
Vanessa V.
Cary, NC
I've always purchased Palmolive, and it is about time that they get the shine they long deserved. It always took the grease off my dishes and pans. It never left my hands smelling like "old food" or "another cleaning product". I left my hands feeling soft as well! The best part is that it has a touch of vitamin E, essential for the health of your skin. It is inexpensive as well!
Ingrid V.
Whittier, CA
This gallon will last you about a year. A little goes a long way and I love when dish soaps lather up a lot and this one for sure does. I love the original Palmolive soap. You definitely get enough bang for your buck with this gallon of soap. I would definitely repurchase.
Giselle P.
Alton, TX
In my nutrition and wellness class we're always having to cook different healthy meals..
so my teacher is always having to buy gallons of dishwashing detergent..
she's gotten dawn and other brands but is always going back to Palmolive because it's really soft on skin and doesn't tear it apart.
sheenetta t.
Gary, IN
But i think the Soft touch it the best of all I love how my hands feel after I'm done doing the dishes other brands dry your hands out and u have to keep applying lotion in order to have them feel even half as normal as they did before you washed them but Soft touch leaves my hand soft and not only that but Palmolive it known for cutting the grease and it wroks it really does!!!
Sara K.
Denver, CO
I love this dish soap. I actually buy it when it is on sale at costco. I get a big container for about $5.00 and it last me the entire year! It works well and keeps my dishes looking nice and shiny. It does not have a negative effect on my hands and I will keep buying it.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I love this product. I hated washing dishes until I discovered this product. Its moisturizing, my hands aren't irritated their nice soft and hydrated as if I'm wearing sating gloves. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin or even someone thats constantly washing dishes on a daily basis. It also cuts through tough grease stains and leaves my plates spotless.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?