BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Amanda H.
Bernville, PA
My husband purchased this over my normal dish soap because it had oxy clean in it... I was a little upset at first but then surprised. Not only did it give off more suds, it smells great, and it cleans much better than my usual! I guess I'll be sticking with Palmolive from now on!
Tonaka D.
YORK, SC
I like how it makes my hands feel soft. The scent is really great. Palmolive soft touch gets my dishes clean but when it comes to grease it doesn't work for me. I wash my dishes with Palmolive soft touch but when it comes to pot and pans I have to switch and use Dawn instead.
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC
I got mines a few days ago and
i was surprised i got more then one to try out . smells great
does leave my hands soft . i have very sensitive skin and suffer from eczema . so i usually don't wash the dishes in my house that much because i get really bad flareups on my hands . but so far i have not had that problem . gave it a c because its only been a few days but so far no complaints .
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I love the Palmolive dishwasher. Besides that it removes all the dirty to the treats it has a rich smell and it does not dry your hands to the contrary you leave it very soft. If I recommend using them all my life
Astrid A.
It doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my dishes & gets all of the leftover food off of the dish surfaces. It smells great & lasts quite a while before I have to purchase a new bottle. I tend to get a good deal on the gallon bottles from Kroger, so it's also rather affordable :)
Becky L.
Hulbert, OK
Palmolive has been my go to dishwashing liquid. for a very long time. I find it hard to use something else,when i have been loyal this long. My hands,are so soft from all this time very gentle and smells so good. And now they have detergent dishwashing i cant ever go wrong.
Brandi C.
Jamestown, NY
I got two bottles of dish soap from Influenster to review and both were soft on my hands when I did dishes and for me the bubbles are nice because I never outgrew being a kid who like soap bubbles apparently...

Additionally I needed to remove some excess wax from my legs after a beauty routine and the Palmolive with Aloe did the trick nicely. I'm still using the Vitamin E formula on my dishes and I know according to the brand challenge we were supposed to share with a friend, but my friends can get their own Palmolive!!
Kaitlin M.
Humble, TX
This is the best dish-washing liquid I've found so far; it works great on dishes and is gentler on hands than everything else I've tried. Not only does this smell good, sort of reminds me of a light scent of old fashioned Dove dish detergent (which my grandmother used), it's a beautiful pink color and best of all it made my hands feel soft the first time I used it! Highly recommend this!
Julia R.
Good price and good quality. I think the amount is excellent for its price! The dishes get clean really well too! I LOVE HOW THERE IS NO SMELL! It is good to not have any scent left behind on plates, since you are using it to eat.
I have been using it for three years and I will use it more.
Chelsea T.
Rio Vista, CA
#InfluensterVox #PalmoliveSoftTouch

Looveee it, I usually buy the pink one with vitamin E. I just received the vox box via palmolive both the vitaman e and the coconut. I have to say i loveee the coconut on just as much, smells great and keeps my hands soft and smooth. I wash a lot of dishes by hand, even though we have a dishwasher, I'm just used to washing by hand because our place before didn't have one. It keeps my hands from cracking, which is great because i love my hands and now they stay pretty thanks to palmolive!!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?