BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Juliana M.
Nein vou falar do rendimento então é muito bom.
Limpa tudo ótimo para lavar copos e pratos.
Roselyn N.
Cool I like very much .
This product is very strong for washing .
My hands are very soft .
Marissa F.
This goes on sale fairly regularly and the scents are great. Great way to wash your dishes.
Ramandeep B.
New westminster , BC
I love this stuff it washes my dishes really good, and it doesn't even dry out my hands
Patricia S.
Detergente otimoo, e a garrafa de um litro rende muito mais. Super recomendo esse produto
Rose M.
Dunn, NC
This is my favorite dish washing soap. It is soft on hands yet still helps clean dishes.
Marie T.
Ponce, P.R.
Good, great, awsome, perfect. The best of the all. I' do not chsnge this one for anyother
Abi R.
Toronto, ON
This is my go to dish soap. Cuts grease and cleans well. I always go back to this brand.
Michelle A.
Cidra
It has a good texture the product does not dry your dishes clean hands and let them shine
Cassandra T.
La verdad no me gusta usarlo mucho ya que deja mis manos ásperas y no hace mucha espuma .
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?