BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Caio C.
Palmolive brand products are great and affordable. I always use and have used the brand's varied products.
Berlinda K.
love this product very much. make the dish feel very clean and fresh. worth the money and i love the scent.
Brooke H.
This product does the job. It is highly perfumed. I do not feel it does anything exceptional for my hands .
Jorja B.
Edmonton, AR
This is one of the best dish soaps I have used. It doesn't smell to strongly and gets the job done quickly.
Vanessa Y.
Canada
Not my favorite dish soap..I find it doesn't last as long compared to other brands but it is nice to use..
Marwah H.
Kitchener
i love that this company gives back and the dishsoap works well when cleaning dirty stuck on dishes ive had
Stacey N.
London
Palmolive dish soap is pretty great as well. It works, it not that exciting. I mean your doing the dishes.
Ashley M.
Petty harbour , NL
Amazing product by far one of my favs it’s a must have and a staple to my
Collection you need this for sure
Zoe V.
Very good product! Has a very nice scent and keeps my dishes looking brand new and has a very nice finish!
Sofía O.
Is good. I like Palmolive Liquid Dishwashing Detergent (1 galon Bottle) [PK/4]. Model: 04915. Is very good
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?