BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Colby P.
Boca Raton, FL
It's actually really great, i never thought there was much of a difference in dish soaps but i really prefer this to the others. Smells great, and seriously doesn't dry out your hands like other dish soaps do. You would think the "lotion" or whatever keeps your hands soft would leave some kind of residue on the dished but it's obsolete. I'm very satisfied with this product and I will repurchase.
Jessica B.
I got my bottles via VoxBox and they were broken beyond repair. I ended up breaking out in hives from the soap with aloe being all over everything. Because of both bottles being broke and all the soap all mixed together, I can't use this for myself. My mom did say that she liked the smell of it though but wouldn't touch it because of the little pieces of broken plastic everywhere in the box.
Allie M.
West Newton, PA
When I received this from Influenster, I kept the Vitamin E to try myself. I really liked the amount of suds, the effectiveness of the detergent, and the smell. After I started using it, I priced it at the grocery store, and I found that it's very affordable. One bottle lasted a long time (I don't have a dishwasher, unfortunately), so I will definitely repurchase and try the other scents!
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
My family and I have always used Palmolive, so when I moved in with my partner, we also use Palmolive. It's really the best brand with the biggest variety of scents and cleans our dishes the best. We are happy with it and will continue to buy it when we finish our current batch.
Leslie D.
Not only does it power through the toughest challenges on my dishes, but it leaves my dry hands very soft. I have to wash my hands a lot due to my profession so using this while doing my dishes is just an extra bonus. I like all of the Soft Touch versions, though they can be challenging to find in my area. I have had to travel farther away to purchase but I don't mind and I stock up when I do go.
Lisa J.
Clarksville, IN
Amazing dish detergent that works great! Love the light scent of it as it always reminds me of my great grandmother who used Palmolive for years. It definitely gets the job done and also doesn't dry out your hands or leave any spots on your dishes. Works wonderful on grease too. :)
Daniella N.
Bear, DE
I was sent 2 of these complimentary from Influenster. Little did i know how amazing these were going to be! The smell is amazing. The way it leaves your hands feeling is amazing! And it does a great job making your dishes nice and clean! Palmolive is a brand i WILL continue to buy.
Dalia M.
Modesto , CA
This is an amazing dish soap,my husband was the one to use it and he was like this works really well,you don't need a lot of it and it cleans the dishes quick and smell good.so just hearing that from him means a lot lol
Ashley N.
I really like the way these soaps smells they are not overpowering and leave just a clean light scent behind on skin. I do think that they are less drying on the hands than other dish soaps. On nails however I find that my polish still chips just as it would with any other soap.
Helen H.
When I first used it, I really doubted whether or not the added vit E would contribute to anything. (I thought it was just another marketing tactic). I prefer to wash dishes using rubber gloves because I don't like getting the dish soap smell and drying of my skin. Ever since I started using this without my gloves, I haven't hesitated to wash dishes. It actually softens your hands and smells good. The formula works well on the dishes as well. The best part is really that it isn't harsh on my hands at all. I definitely recommend it!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?