BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Katilyn B.
Campbellsville, Kentucky
Makes my hands feel super great, leaves a good smell. Doesn't dry my hands out. Makes my dishes very clean!!
Anna B.
Palmolive Liquid Dishwashing Detergent - like this soap. Smell sgood. Not the best thing, but It does its job.
Lauren S.
Strong scent and leaves my dishes clean and smelling nice and fresh and clean ready for the next person to use
Melissa M.
. I super recommend this brand because it cleans my dishes very well and has a very good smell of cleaning haha
Irving T.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
This is so helpfull because is totally good this mantains my dishes fresh and clean and keep my hands moisture
💗Dose o.
C'est le meilleure sur le marche je l'utilise tous le temps il fait son boulot je l'aime bien je le.recommande
Marcela B.
esses produtos tenho pouco conhecimento, pois é dificil achar no mercado. mas todos que ja usei sao excelentes.
Esse eu ainda não usei, mas gostaria de saber a opinião de quem já usou e se recomenda e se tem aqui no Brasil.
I clean all my house with palmolive products I am of good quality, they last and it has a very good sweet aroma
me gusta el jabon para la piel con exfoliante, ayudan a eliminar las celular muertas y mantienen la piel suave
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?